WW Prayer for the 16th Protocol

In this discussion
Replies
Views
beyondpar
May 16th 100 PM EST ( New York time) Sunday. Meeting to last at least one hour.....from 1-2pm

This is what I hope for and lets see if we can make this a wonderful experience not only for Jeanie, but for us all as well.

1. Please enter the chat room 5-15 minutes before the hour as we dont want the servers to get jammed up.
2. Once in there please just sit idly by with NO texting or Chatting as that will make the window scroll and the conversation and prayer meeting will not go smoothly( notice the person sitting on top of you in the window and if you can, use or pick a different color)
3. What I hope to accomplish is that once we are all in the room and the window is empty with words, and the time is 15 minutes past the hour, I will say ED (Gutenberg) will begin his prayer and all of us , please just watch and read as he does it and when he finishes( the word Amen) I will say a few words and just try and coordinate the order in which maybe some us would like to say a few words as well to Jeanie.

I am thinking we might go in the order in which we are sitting in the chat room as our names will be displayed there. If you can and you see your name and you are good at the internet, please use a different color than the person on top of you so that your words will stand out.I will try and MC the order and when you are done saying it is what you want to say, please type the word DONE. So i can ask the next person to go.........

I dont want to get too disciplined with this but in order for it to go smoothly, we must try, so therefore
1...Please enter the chat room 5-15 minutes before the hour
2...Once in there please just sit idly by with NO texting or typing or Chatting
3...Prayer will begin 15 mintues past the hour., when ED's done I will say a few words
4...We will go ( say a few words if you like) in order of how we sit in the room.
5..If you know how to change color of your font use different color than person on top of you in the room, as that will make your words stand out more.

And lastly I hope I havent offended anyone as however this goes , it will have been done with the greatest of intentions and looking for the greatest of results for Jeanie. I do hope Jeanie can make it , but even if she doesnt enter the room. we will try and save the chat for her to read at her leisure someday.

Thank you to everyone for making this possible......Michael
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

beatrice
Excellent!

One question that might come up... if we are in the chat room order... and our turn comes up but we don't want to actually type any words (not good at computers or whatever)... how can we let the next person know to go ahead.

I'm thinking that there may be some people who want to sign in and be involved but not want to type... valid thought?

What would you suggest? Maybe type something simple like "Love to Jeanie" or "Hugs to Jeanie" which even the most typing/computer-challenged person could manage.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
beyondpar

I think we will allow for some 30 seconds to pass and then move on. I will try and MC this a bit, however I don't think there will be too many people in the room that we won't be able to make it all happen as planned. I did want to say that if you or anybody wants to talk to others in the room, you can always click on their name in the right side of the window where we all will be listed and then you can click on private message to have a private conversation. In this way, the main chat room window will be available to the prayer and the public comments to JF. I hope this helps. Again, it won't be perfect but it will be a great event. No matter how it goes down. Michael

beatrice

You've got it so well planned and organized ... just had that thought and wondered what we'd do. Didn't realize we'd have you as MC - that would cover it.