The 1880 Mountain Man

Replies
Views
swiffer

There was a mountain man in 1880 trapping in the woods for a year. He needed supplies so he went down to a town and when he was there, he stopped in a bar and asked for a whiskey and where he could find a woman.
The barkeep said, "Here is your whiskey but we have no women, but Old Bill is out back."
The mountain man drank his whiskey and said, "I don't go for that," and went back to the woods.
One year later, he came back for supplies and again asked for a whiskey and where the women were.
Again, the barkeep said, "Here's your whiskey but no women, but Old Bill is out back."
The mountain man again drank his whiskey and said, "I don't go for that," and went back to the woods.
The next year, the mountain man came back and said again, "Give me a whiskey and are there women yet?" The barkeep again said, "Here is your whiskey but still no women, but Old Bill is still out back."
Well, it had been a long time, the mountain man thought and said to the barkeep, "If I was to go back there with Old Bill, who would be there?"
The barkeep said, "You, Old Bill, and two other guys."
The mountain man said, "Two other guys, what for?"
The barkeep said, "They are to hold Old Bill, he doesn't go for that either."

Past Member

LOL!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.