I'd like to give you my book

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Froh
Hey all!

As some of you know, I published my book on Kindle last March. Things are going well for it. The history of its writing is fairly interesting. After I got my ostomy, my morale went into a deep slide...then I was laid off...then my dog died. I realized I was on the fast track to the end if I didn't shake myself up. Then we got a new dog - a Jack Russell Terrier who made me laugh my non-existent ass off. So I started to write a blog from his point of view and swore to myself I would not write it if I did not have something funny to say. The first year is my book: A Dog's Blog - Year One - The Mooks.

Please feel free to contact me, and I'll send you a copy (it can be read on your browser), and if you like it (or even if you don't), you can then go to Amazon's website and write me a review.

Warning: This is very adult and very vulgar material (Leo, my Jack Russell, is very nasty).

Love you all

Froh
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady
Hi Froh, I would just love one - we have a Jack Russell in the family too! I sometimes do wonder what he is thinking - watches the TV all the time too!
Rach xx

ARCHIE

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Froh

He's adorable! They're hell on wheels and also magnificent at once. The perfect getting-you-through dog.

Froh

mcmoore

I'll happily write a review for anything. I never find enough good material to read these days.

Bear

Froh, can you send me a copy? I love dogs. I too have a rather trashy Chihuahua.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Quietdreamer28

I would love to read your story. Obviously, I have an ostomy, but my older sister has a Jack Russell. He's maybe a little over a year now. He chews EVERYTHING! She also has a Chihuahua. My folks have Chihuahuas, and so do some of our friends have the offspring of my parents' dogs.

lottagelady

Hi Froh - I sent my email address, but I'm not sure if you got it okay as I haven't heard anything from you?
Rach xx

Bosco

I would love a copy! Can you put a link on here or do you need our emails?