Jojo

In this discussion
Replies
Views
SheliaBaby

Good luck JoJo... Wishing you only the best and of course, our prayers are with you.
Try to stay positive and know that everyone here will be sending those same thoughts your way. Shelia

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Thank you, Baby, for coming from you. That does mean a lot, as you know Jo and how kind she is. Plus, you are a real trooper, and I know how much faith in God you have. I am so happy you have added her to your prayers. May God ascend all of His blessings on you for your kindness. I hope all goes well in your life, and I know it will, as you are also a rare person and very special and deserve the best. I love you too, Baby. God bless you. Love, Jenny. PS: If you ever need me, I am here if you have any kind of problems. I am so blessed, and this board has been a godsend. I just can't find a darn delete button yet, but someday I will. If someone wants to tell me where it is. Have a nice day, Baby, and I hope what I do works for you. Love again in Christ's name, Jenny.

I have no Holy Oil or Holy Water in my hand.
But I do say to you with a cross, I give you on your forehead
May the blessings of the Almighty God, the Father, ascend with you forever and ever. Amen.
It was good enough for my daughter at her burial, and it is good enough for a dear person who I really now consider a true friend. Love, Jenny.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
Good luck, Jojo! Hope you get a speedy recovery!

Tim xo
charmed1199

Hoping you a speedy recovery. Let us know how you are doing. Prayers are with you.

Kathleen53

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Jo Jo. Know that we will all be keeping you in our prayers. Good luck, Sue.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister