Sex after J-Pouch surgery: Experiences and advice?

Replies
Views
garfish

Anybody heard of oral sex?

mild_mannered_super_hero
Bill, is that you? Quit cruising for chicks on this site.    Hillary.....
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,445 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
Sometimes oral sex is just oral sex...
CALYPSO

Oral sex, don't think that just talking about it can be a substitute for the real thing.
transcend82

Hi, I also have a loop ileo w/j-pouch. I am sexually active and it can be painful at times. Honestly, it depends on the position. With deep penetration, there sometimes comes that stabbing pain in the tummy. It's sometimes bearable, other times not so much, and you gotta switch it up. I waited about 4 weeks after surgery to get it on but took it easy at first. There are times when you can do whatever and be okay. It's all experimentation. Have fun and remember not to be apprehensive about it.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
garfish

Exactly, if your lover is patient and caring, there is no reason not to be satisfied.