Yellow Jackets

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Bear
I brag a lot on the Girls at Ostomy Secrets and have actually found a new very important function their underwear serve. I don't know about the womens's product but I can vouch for the mens. I had on a pair of their boxer underwear or drawers as we call them here in the south with a loose legged pair of shorts and a regular shirt. I was out cutting the grass in the bottom section of our yard which has not been cut in a long time. I hit a yellow jacket nest and they were stinging me all over. Luckily no one lives behind us because I was out of my shirt while running up the hill and then realized they were all in my shorts. By the time I got my pants off I was down to my drawers. I noticed several trying to bite me in some very tender areas. I did not quite know whether to come out of my underwear or just start wacking yellowjackets. I decided on the latter as they were trying to bite through my underwear. I am proud to say none bit me where my boxers occurred and I was bitten pretty well everywhere else. So these underwear may hold some bad crap in, they also keep some bad crap out.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

SheliaBaby
Hahahaha.....maybe you can put that on their ad page! Give em a new slogan!!! LOL
Always heard about "bees in yer bonnet"....that's a new one! LOL Funny!

Have a good one.....Shelia
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
RedRoseBud6
That was funny Bear. Thank's for the laughSharon!!!