Airshows

Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2
One of my hobbies is aircraft of any sort. I try and visit as many airshows and museums within reason, and I have no problems as long as they have decent toilet facilities. I have a good digital camera, so photography is an important part of these visits.

After a 16-year, 6,000,000 refurbishment, we have Vulcan Bomber XH558 flying again. I am a member of the Vulcan Club and follow its progress with interest.
I am also a preserved steam railway enthusiast and am lucky that I have a number of these within a reasonable drive from my home.
I am also keen on motor racing and motoring in general. I own a Dodge Caliber 2ltr SXT with CVT transmission. There are not many in the UK at present, so I have added a lot of mods and goodies to it that I got mail order from the USA.
Past Member

Pete, I like WW2 aircraft. I have seen a B17 bomber in person and they are smaller than I thought. However, I think the fighters from that era are some of the most graceful looking planes ever built. What a rush it must have been to fly a prop-driven fighter in combat in that era. The modern jets with their missiles sometimes never even see each other except as blips on a radar screen, a bit impersonal.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

tarababy

Keep up the chat about the planes, okay guys... LMAO... Hey, I love planes... people ask why? Finally figured it out (phallic symbol... look at them... and watch them taking off). What more do I need to say... Later, Tara. Another reason I live 1km from the airport.

Mike

Have you ever flown at the airshow at NAS Lemoore?