Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,247 members

Write a caption #3

Past Member
Posted by Past Member, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

dateline: august 4th, the second annual "color your little brother contest"

ladies and gents...
we have a new worlds record...little susie, with a full body mosiac and an elapsed time of 7.3 seconds
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am
Mild, that was awesome as my first two children were that close in age and did crap like that and it seemed like a big deal but like this we always took out a camera.  Thanks for the awesome memories and it is not only true it is so funny, Love Jenny
Reply by gutenberg, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:25 pm
I don't know who did it, I just gave him the marker . . . . . .
Reply by swiffer, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:55 pm
THE NEW YORK TIMES

The future of face painting is in good hands.
This child prodigy known as Miss Marky Mark has already stunned the world with her ability to face paint. Here she is seen with child pop sensation Baby Boy before his sold out concert at Madison Square Garden where he will perform his #1 hit [It,s Cool to be Different ] When asked why she likes to paint faces she replied : {It has always been something i wanted to do so when i got the chance i just did it}. We tried to contact her parents for futher comments but they were busy re-painting their hallway at home.
Reply by swiffer, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Sorry just got carried away with the last post.
Gus
Reply by Gus, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 pm
[quote="mild_mannered_super_hero"]

Oh you said white board, sorry mum I heard wrong

Don't shoot me I,m australian ok,,
Reply by tippitop, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:42 pm
Swiffer,

That was absolutely BRILL!!!

Tricia (Tippitop)
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.