Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 53-year-old Female
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 55-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,078 OstoMates

Happy Birthday Michael

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 am
Happy Birthday to a loving friend and yea it is you I am saying this too Michael, so sorry I didnt know.  I wouldnt have baked you a cake as I am not feeling like a trip to New York at the Moment and somehow couldnt send you a card since I deleted your email months ago without thinking.  So I guess I would of just had to give you one of my secret fun Birthdays in Chat.  whooo it would of been fun and I will have to put this on my books that I still owe Michael a good time and no worries mate, cant get a germ on this website, I love you man, I want you to meet someone who could give you so much love back that you lack nothing. God Bless and look at how these Aussies got me talking, starting to sound like them, Love ya always and forever, Jenny
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 am
Thanks Jen:)
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:52 am
Happy birthday Michael
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 am
And I would like to wish you a happy birthday and a big thanks for all your past help. may your pouch never runneth over, Ed
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm
AND HERE'S ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH COMING YOUR WAY HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE ONE.
  Past Member
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 pm
Ed, no wonder  am so fond of you and your awesome jokes, when you are trying to be cool you say things like may your Pouch never runneth over, That is a Biblical Quote and I am laughing my ass off for real, Love Jenny
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:08 pm
hey lovely guy!
Same from me this side of pond. You are pretty darned special, will remember forever what you did for that lady.

Much love and respect,

Tricia, (Tippitop)
  Past Member
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:15 pm
............h/b michael...!!!
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm
Happy Birthday Michael!,
Hope you have a good one!!
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Happy! Happy birthday, life is better with people like you Mike!!
eddie
  Past Member
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Happy Birthday Michael! ,
this site is all the better for you being on it!
Cheers,
Jo x  
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am
Happy Birthday Michael beyondpar!  You keep this website rockin' with your unfailing optimisim and kind words for others!  You are an inspiration!     Pam (Pinky)   Smile
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 am
Happy belated Birthday Michael!!  Don't know how this slipped by me Sad  We love yah bro!!!
~Doe (Laura)
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 am
THANK YOU ALL.............I really do love you all and thank you so much..You have made me smile and    thats a good thing.Michael
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.