Name That Kitten

Replies
Views
funnygurl
I have a new kitten! He is orange and white and is an identical twin. His twin is owned by my b/f who named him windup because his older cat thinks it is a windup toy. I need help naming my kitten. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Past Member
i`d call him herb... then for formal occasions you can call him herbert...and casual times...herbie........besides...he looks like a herb to me...
course you could go with a sports theme... and call him pitch{assuming he was the second}. just listen to this base ball narrative: "theres the WINDUP and the PITCH.....steeeeeee.....rike 1"
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,321 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

weewee
looks like yota or a ewak from starwars rvrn then you still have the gremlins movie to to find a name with that look
beatrice
He looks like a Winston to me. Winnie for short. Winstable when he's being bad.

What a doll!
Past Member
Aww, he's sweet and he's a twin! (Let's hope he is the "good" twin! or else you may have a psycho kitty on your hands!).
I guess "Ginger White Sox" is way too obvious but this is coming from someone whose own cat goes by the name of "Kitten"! (Creativity is not a strong point here!).
All good suggestions from above, "Mogwai" would be cute!
If anything like myself my pets end up with about 10 different names anyhoo!
Happy naming!

Jo x

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
sweetkat
I like peanut butter, that's cute.....but i have 3 dogs, bugzy, nitro, harley and our cats name is coffee...lol good luck
gutenberg
In bygone days when we had a cat that looked a lot like this one we called him Homer, but after a trip to the Vet we started calling him Homie, he wasn't fussy as long as we knew he was the boss.
WOUNDED DOE
Oh my goodness what a cutie he is!!! He looks just like a cat I used to have, his name was "Orange" LOL give him luv and kissies for me
Past Member
i think Treacle! suits him.....or Garfield......or Marmalade.......but i like Treacle the best