Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,331 members

ALL IN FUN, REALLY

Posted by gutenberg, on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm
With time, women gain weight because they accumulate so much information and wisdom in their heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of their bodies. So they aren't heavy, they are enormously cultured,  educated and happy.  
Beginning today, when I look at a woman's butt I will think,
"Good  grief, look how smart she  is!"  
  Must  be where 'Smart Ass' came  from, Ed
J.J
Reply by J.J, on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm
LOL!! Oh that was a much needed laugh today...Smile thanks!!!
soo...if that is where a womens knowledge goes...just one question...where does a mans knowledge go..:?

thanks,
J.J
Reply by SheliaBaby, on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am
and so......if you follow this logic.....tiny hiney = dumb ass?  just askin! LOL  And JJ.....I'm like you....wonder how this works with the fellas.....you do the research and let me know!!!

Shelia Smile
Reply by gutenberg, on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 pm
Hi there JJ and SheliaBaby, just my opinion on the subject, with the men its basically the same thing but this warehouse of knowledge comes with "handles" to carry all that extra wisdom and you can get rid of a complete set of encyclopedias as one women explained, they think they know every F#$^&^$g thing, just trying to be helpful, Ed
Also, when the warehouse gets nearly filled they have this extra "POUCH" for useless information which can be sent to the recycle bin for emptying.
Reply by SheliaBaby, on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:01 pm
Hahahahha.....Of course....shoulda just asked you in the first place "O wise one"......the answer was so obvious!    Too Funny!!!  Shelia Smile
Gus
Reply by Gus, on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:09 pm

SheliaBaby wrote:
Hahahahha.....Of course....shoulda just asked you in the first place "O wise one"......the answer was so obvious!    Too Funny!!!  Shelia Smile

Best bit is knowing if we impart some of our knowledge to women they just get wiser, and wiser and wiser, hehehe
Reply by gutenberg, on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm
Nice comeback Gus,
Reply by TimboTim, on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Hahah, yet another good on gutenberg :]
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.