WELCOME BACK BIKER BOY GREG!

Replies
Views
Pinky
I for one have missed you, your kooky sense of humor and your tell-it-like-it-is attitude! So glad you are back! MANY people who use the SD Lindbergh Field airport now know your story about wearing your clear pouch through security screening

Now whar happened to Swiffer? Haven't heard from him lately either. You biker guys must always be on the go!
bikerboy
thats the truth.Ive been more busy now and travel more now with the ostomy than I did before.I mean the money is good and the perks are nice,I guess I shouldnt complain but my boss thinks I still have all my strenghth and thats one thing I didnt get back.And I dont know if I will.I was mostly happy that I could still ride my bike and walk and talk.I guess the bosses in my company think Im back to normal like before the cancer and Im cured but they dont get it your never really going to be cured.there will be those days you dont want to get up or be socialable and its nice to know I can come on this site and get support and talk with someone that knows and then I start feeling good.Wether Im in japan or guam or where ever you great people are just a click away.Thank you all
bikerboy greg
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,314 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.