Smellies Be Gone!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
shitzengiggles
Hey there, I am so lucky in that I work at home here on the farm. Seldom have to deal with 'ostomy issues in public. I have had a colostomy for 7 months now and have yet to have to change or empty a pouch in a public washroom. However, like the proverbial boy/girl scout, I'm always prepared. Found some stuff called "Just a Drop", a personal odor eliminator! Not that I smell ever... nope, not me. I am a rose... Anyway, you put a little drop in the bowl water before you empty your pouch and poof, no stinkies! It's great for when I have company and there ain't a damned dog in sight to blame it on! The website is
www.justadrop.ca. Check it out. The stuff comes in a pocket-size bottle and is pretty inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. It has an odor, but when it hits the water, it dissipates and pretty much smells like nothing... so it's not like you pooped a pine tree... So hey, if something can make life a tad less complicated, it's a good thing! Toodles.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

bmeup
Hey, thanks! I will check that out.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate