Comics

Replies
Views
ChristopherDL
I've had my stoma for 4-ish months, and I'm finally at the stage I'm able to joke about it more and more, so I decided to draw a comic about (:

http://theserver404.tumblr.com/post/1091494732/if-you-followed-my-old-blog-youll-know-2-years

I thought I would post it for all you to see, since a large portion of my audience doesn't know what it's like to have one lol. I hope you all enjoy it (:
Past Member
cute and clever!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Pinky
Christopher - loved it!
lexus1
nice! keep up the comics
Tiggy
HAHA! I'm loving it. I took the time to peruse a few more of your comics, and was quite impressed! It's not just the subtle wittiness of the comics, but even the drawings are terribly cute and endearing. I think you've done a superb job and sincerely hope that you keep it up!

I read on your comic site that you lost your entire colon due to colitis, and couldn't help but notice that you appear to be a very young man. Well, I wanted to comment not only to congratulate you on a great comic, but also to send a virtual wave your way because my husband was diagnosed with UC when he was 18, and suffered for YEARS on and off with it until he had a total colectomy just last year. He's 27 but was 26 when he had it done.

It's been a very interesting, long road to full recovery and now, one year and five months later - we really couldn't be happier with his new found health.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Past Member
It's amazing!! Keep up!