Where is my Wounded Doe?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Tiggy
Forgive me for being so out of the loop, but I've noticed that Doe isn't posting as much as she did in the past, and just wondered where she's gone? I went to her profile page and tried to send her a private message, but since I don't pay for a premium membership, I was unable to contact her directly.

I just remember that she always had something nice to say to people (and always threw a compliment or two my way which is always nice haha). So I was just curious why she hasn't been around as much.

I miss her!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

WOUNDED DOE
Dear sweet Tiggy! A little bird chirped in my ear bringing me your message You are such a sweetie pie!! I am here honey, you are right though I am not on here as often, also my membership ran out so my abilities are now limited on here...I do miss having full membership but pennies are too tight right now....I will try to jump into our group here a bit more often My apologies for not being around as much....life is keeping me quite busy as usual but also still tend to have many probs with the computer, my comp is perhaps as disfunctional as ' I ' am LOL ...so that will always leave everyone uncertain hehee.

Such a great place this site, I've made so many wonderful friends and some very treasured BFF's!!! ...and even when I am not able to get on here, I think about everyone and wonder how everybody is doing, always hoping things are going well!!! Most of my friends stay in contact with me via my hotmail email.....wish I could post it in here but I understand the reasons it is not allowed and respect that. How very sweet of you to post this note honey....I do hope everyone is happy and healthy on your end!!! ((hugs!))

~Love from your Wisconsin Wounded Doe
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
WOUNDED DOE
...for the heck of it, I just tried to message my hotmail addy to you and it didn't work I figured it wouldn't but I tried anyway .... I will find a way to get it to you if I post it here, it will be deleted ....
Tiggy
::waves::

Hi there! Yeah, I had just been curious as to where you've been. That sucks about your premium membership =/ Personally I never bothered signing up for one, although I must admit I've been very tempted to because of the perks associated with personal messages, and being able to comment on photos and whatnot.

I'm just happy to hear that you're doing well and keeping yourself busy! That's important, especially as we move out of a warm season and into a colder one. I always feel slightly down when the days appear to get shorter.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, Doe!

Tiggy
tippitop
Hello lovely Doe, where you been? Remember so clearly your supportive messages to all of us. Especially your input re Jeannie Frances.

Good to hear you are okay. You are missed little lady!

Love, Tricia (Tippitop)xxx

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
WOUNDED DOE
Aww thank you so much Tiggy and Tippitop!! Hugs to you both!! Things have become a bit busier around here, took on a bigger work load and am trying to get this old house a bit more ready for winter I sure wish we all weren't so spread out, seems we all live so faaaaaaar apart I definitely want to stay in touch with the awesome friends I've made here, I feel very fortunate to have found you all!!! I want for everyone to be happy and well!

~Love to everyone from your Doe
Tiggy
Hey Doe!

I managed to get an email to you thanks to the help of two people from this website.

Just wanted you to know you're missed!
WOUNDED DOE
SO nice to connect with you dear Tiggy ...such a sweet girl.

Well, as chilly as it is, I've decided to grab my sleeping bag and pillow, and go down to my campfire pit....make a gentle fire and settle next to it beneath the moon....ahhhh ... one must find peace wherever one can hope you all have a peaceful night

~Love from your Doe
Tiggy
Doe;

That sounds delightful!!! You're right, it's getting colder especially in the evenings now, but I still love going for long walks with Tyler when it's not a work night, and this weekend we're planning an excursion to the beach near my home so we can watch the sunset. So yeah, I too enjoy being able to get outside and just enjoy my surroundings - even if it's quickly turning into a cold autumn.

Cheers!
WOUNDED DOE
It was peaceful and wonderful...at first.Normally I LOVE being by the fire like that at night...but last night ended up getting a wee bit cold, though I stayed there....and terribly lonely...overwhelmingly so....never had that happen so bad before :/ ....BUT....I guess that means the next time I make a fire in that pit and decide to sleep under the stars I need to have some friends around me......
Tiggy
Doe;

Yes, definately. Most situations can be enhanced and made even better by surrounding yourself with good people. Sometimes solitude is necessary for peace of mind and reflection, but overall humans are social creatures, right?

If I lived near you I'd love to hang out around the fire! We'd tell ghost stories and talk about boys. ^_^
WOUNDED DOE
...that sounds like fun!....
Tiggy
Ooooh, I saw that you commented on my newest pic. Thanks very much I love your pics too because they are always artsy and a little edgy with the angles you use. ^_^
screamingeagle
hi,seen you a few times,you sound nice and in good spirts,I get down but get back up.sent you message earlier,don the trucker