Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,168 members

What Is Wrong With Me???????????? :((((

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted by Past Member, on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 pm
Hi, Can I please ask why I need to change my name?? So many wonderful people on this forum want me to change my name,but I cant as it's the only name that suit's me...... I FEEL DAMAGED and look DAMAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Beside's what could I change it to anyway.........
Sorry feel like shit and am having a very BAD day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Vent, Vent Vent.......

Beverley.........

Reply by SheliaBaby, on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 pm
Hey Beverly....everyone just wishes you would change your name because no one here sees you that way.  I'm sure you do not feel that way about the other people here....you even said
"so many wonderful people here".....and you are one of them....not damaged or less than in any way.  Try not to be so hard on yourself....Shelia Smile

Reply by bearcat, on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm
see how "HotAussie" fits

Reply by Gus, on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm
Ah Bev you may feel like your damaged but your no where near it,, I reckon Bev would be a good name Smile

Reply by WOUNDED DOE, on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 pm
I agree with our sweet Gus SmileSmile

~Love from your Doe

Reply by WOUNDED DOE, on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 pm
We luv yah Bev! SmileSmileSmileSmile  Hope you're having a better day today SmileSmileSmileSmile

Reply by Tiggy, on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 pm

KennyT wrote:
I want to tell you that these times, no matter how traumatic and heartbreaking they may be, do pass. Sometimes an individual must go through an extremely painful kind of personal evolution. If you think really hard, and if you're honest with yourself, I'll bet you'll be at a loss to think of any valuable lesson you've learned that came out of a time of happiness, when life was easy. Rather, it's when things are so dark and seemingly hopeless that our humanity and connection to the world around us really starts to blossom.

Life can be a parodox. You feel that to gain fullfilment you must take the knocks and expect your soul to somehow be better for the pain and hope that the means justifies the end. But alas that is not necessarily the case and to expect that you wont learn any valuable lessons from happy times in your life is to defeat the very purpose of being happy. Please save me from that. I do not propose to know the answer just the road.

I love your stuff Tiggy but we will beg to differ here.

Take care.

Fair enough! And you're right - I'm sure we *do* learn things from happy times, but I can only speak for myself when I say that the lessons and wisdoms that have stuck with me and really driven a point home have been born of times that were quite dark in my life.

Thanks for taking the time to read what I had to say, and for caring enough to share your feelings on the matter. Smile

Tiggy

Reply by Tiggy, on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Hey Bright Eyes!

Just wanted to drop in and see if you were feeling any better at all.
We're all thinking of you - and my husband who is very shy and doesn't visit this site too often is thinking of you too, just because I told him how low you've been feeling lately.

*hugs*!

Reply by KennyT, on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:52 pm
Dont get me wrong I sit and read your posts with relish Tiggy. I see your name come up on a post and wonder, 'How much is she going to enlighten me today'.

I only wish that I could express myself as well.

Take care.

Ken  

Reply by Tiggy, on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

KennyT wrote:
Dont get me wrong I sit and read your posts with relish Tiggy. I see your name come up on a post and wonder, 'How much is she going to enlighten me today'.

I only wish that I could express myself as well.

Take care.

Ken  

Awe!!! Ken, that's so nice of you to say!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.