Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 57-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 65-year-old Female
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,105 OstoMates

Naturists With A Stoma

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:55 am
Is it possible to attend a naturist resort with a Stoma?

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 am
I would think that it would be up to the person who may want to go would it not?

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm
I say go for it! Wink Smile

Gus
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm
and besides you can't leave it at home can you

Past Member
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Snrterry                                  
Quote:

Thank you & all that replied to my request about swimming, My queerie is about the changing facilities as some in Blackpool UK  dont have separate cubicles and i find it embarrassing to change in full view of other men, i want to find one that has seperate cubicles.

Snrterry, as the above is your post also, you must have got over your embarrassment with the changing side of things if you're now willing to let it all hang out mate!  

Good on ya, just remember to always use sunscreen!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Gus wrote:
and besides you can't leave it at home can you

LOL!!!!  Very Happy

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm
I have done it.

I spent 2 weeks on a naturist camping shortly after I recovered from my surgery.
After that I never did it again because I felt like being treated like shit.

Nobody would reply to my "Hellos", they would not look into my eyes, they dispersed upon my approach, it was very embarrassing.
I thought naturists were so open minded, but they were not at all,

There was one very obese blonde woman at the swimming pool, naked of course.
When I entered she looked at me, smiled and asked me: "Hi buddy, how are you?".
I knew exactly how she felt, also being looked at, ignored, judged, etc.

She made me feel good about myself, but I never want to go there again.

Hope others have more luck.

Cheers.

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Last edited by 0406jf on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 pm
Hah! Oh hell yeah - why not? How many people have we seen on nude beaches, or at clothing-optional gatherings who are most definately not candidates for Playmate of the Year?

There you have it.

I say go for it, and be proud.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Hi. I'm happy to see this topic. I met my husband at a nudist resort 13 summers ago we have been married for 12 years now.  I have an ileostomy. I 've had it for over three years now. It does not stop me from going to the nudist resorts. I feel comfortable with myself. I wouldn't let this stop me from doing what I enjoy. Everyone else can just get over it. I have found that all my friends are very supportive and people that don't know me may ask questions but seem ok with it too. I think it helps others to realize that their bodies are just fine and that it isn't about being a super model. Quite frankly, i haven't seen any perfect bodies there.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm
I am sorry to hear that some have had bad experiences at their nudist resorts/ naturist camps. I have been going for many years. They saw me thin, pregnant, and now with an ileostomy. I have never been treated differently. I have many wonderful friends there. I am so sorry that you were treated like an outcast. I have seen women with mastectomies, amputees, and all kinds of scars there. I wear my bag like a badge. I went through alot and hasn't stopped me. If you ever make it to Massachusettes area in the summer, I have a great nudist resort for you attend!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 am
This is all so cool lol SmileSmile   I don't know how many of you recall some of the writing and posts I've had on this site in the begining regarding how 'freeing' it is for me to swim nude and the whole story behind it.....but when I choose to do so, I am alone beneath the moonlight, at a time and in a place I feel secure that no one will see me and I can relax Smile  .....I would be too shy to swim nude in front of others....there was ONE exception one night one of my girlfriends came with me, we have been friends since early childhood and she refuses to swim AT ALL in front of people because of her weight...soooo....I dragged her to the warm lake one eve when no one else was around of course, which is when I do this Smile  and I went into the water first, water level neck-high, and removed my clothes while under water and flung them up on the dock....then little by little, she did the same, first nearly crying about her body she is so uncomfortable with, but once in the water, following my routine, she was smiling and giggling and understanding the wonderful feeling of 'freedom'  she had a great swim and loved the experience. Smile

~Much love from your Doe

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 pm
Oh man, I am *so* in agreement with Doe on this issue! I was am so blessed because I grew up in a rural area of our city, and we had a sizeable acreage to play on. Anyway, we also had a pool and one of my all time favorite things to do back in the day was get naked and swim around under the stars. I miss that SO much!!! I could still do it today, but it would have to be at a lake or something because we sold our old property. Sad
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.