Wet Bag

Replies
Views
bikerboy
Billy mays here if you want to get that bag dry after taking a shower or after swimming then dont use a dryer dont hang the bag on a line,and dont dry it under a hand dryer.What you need is the last tool you will ever need.Get a SHAMWOW today and take the water right off your bag in just seconds.
After all the questions Ive read here I thought it would be funny and tried one" AMAZING "it really works.And my bags have the felt on them, the new image from hollister.Have a nice day
bikerboy greg
Past Member
Hopefully not the "scamwow" then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm03Dgu_yXA
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Great piece of information there Bikerboy, thanks for sharing, that`s what makes this forum great, my life was miserable before I joined up and the pieces of information started coming in and really changed my life, no shittin, but its amazing how some of the simplest things can turn your life around, whoever came up with the line Keep It Simple Stupid really knew what the score was, Ed.
goldengirl
wow awesome...great tip...gotta try it..thanx