Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,226 members

5000 member office pool (no charge)

Posted by badancer, on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm
This site seems to be gathering new members daily. Most newbies state that they love the site, it has great information and they are so greatful to find someone to talk with.
So as we approach the 5000 member milestone I propose an office pool to guess the date of the event. Their are 4806 member today.
      The winner will get 1 slightly used Convatec pouch and a free cat scan. (my cat)
                                                My guess is Jan,4,2011
Please pick your date  and feel free to add more prizes for the winner.             Good luck.

Last edited by badancer on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply by IamSam, on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm
Ok...............I'm in for Jan 18, 2011. Typo!!!!

I'll throw in a used can of Benzoin spray! I think the nozzle is clogged though!

Last edited by IamSam on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Reply by KennyT, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 am
I thought I would not donate to the guessing competition but hell I will throw in my ACME Life Improver For The Needy just for good measure and as I have done my homework I am tipping the date will be November the 30th. I have checked all the numbers and consulted my accountant.

You guys have no idea!!!!
Reply by lottagelady, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 am
Hey I just am not a lucky person, but those prizes have got me soooo excited that I will have a bash at the date

22nd December 2010

Good luck to all!

Rach xxx
Reply by Lobster, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 am

IamSam wrote:
Ok...............I'm in for Jan 18, 2010.

I don't think you are going to win!

I will go for March 15th 2011 and I'm going to play double or quits and go for  between 1500 - 1600 hrs GMT and I'll throw in a free sample sachet of something i was given but have no idea what it is or what it does so winner beware.
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am
1~1~11....1st of January 2011 (a date the same in every country for a change!)

...How could I lose?!! (I'm on a roll, just picked the Melbourne Cup winner "Americain", it's a

dead cert!).  
Reply by swiffer, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 pm
Feb 5th 2011. I will throw in my crazy dog. I thought he would calm down by now but he gets crazier every day. No refunds or returns. Must be picked up 1 hr after the 5000 mark. Dont tell the kids.Right here he is thinking my bag looks like a good toy.
Reply by lottagelady, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Swiffer - might take me more than an hour to collect, but I will be there!

Forgot to say what I would throw into the prize fund ....... the used ileostomomy bag eating Basset Hound ..... doesn't cost too much to feed as you have already eaten it, and is a natural waste disposal unit ......

Reply by weewee, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:51 pm
feb 14 will be my guess and the winner can have a bronzed bag to share with thier sweety
Reply by eddie, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm
i had to find another computer to post, but the prizes are sooo great I had to join the wager!  I have one slightly neurotic cat who kneads my belly often over my pouch with sharp claws, instant bag change, I am willing to throw him in the pool!!!  How about 2/4/11?
eddie
Reply by Grammybec, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm
I'm going for Ground Hogs day 2011...I figure if he can tell us if we are going to have six more weeks of winter, he can also tell us that we now have 5000 members!  I'll even throw in the Ground Hog!   Bec
Reply by Pinky, on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm
I like the dogs.  But NO WAY am I throwing in my beagle baby.  

I'm guessing March 20, 2011 - what used to be my wedding anniversary - and PLEASE don't let me win because the prize I'm throwing in is a used-ex-husband and the winner has to travel to Nixa, Missouri to claim him (land of swamps and hillbillies, according to Swiffer)   ;D
Reply by ron in mich, on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 am
hi gang count me in for april 1 2011 and my gift donation is a slightly used pouch clip.  ron in mich.
Reply by sherrybear, on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm
OKAY YOU ALL PUT IN FOR JANUARY 25TH. THAT IS WHEN MY NEW GRANDSON IS TO BE BORN. AND I WILL THROW IN SOME OLD BELTS I HAVE A MAYBE A COUPLE OF BAGS.OK SHOULD I COLLECT MY GIFTS NOW,LOL,LOL!!!!
Reply by lottagelady, on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm
Hey the membership has gone up rapidly in the last couple of days - has someone got all their family to join or something just to get hold of all those marvellous prizes?
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.