Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,313 members

5000 member office pool (no charge)

Posted by gutenberg, on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm
RachI gotta tell you I take umbrage at the photo as at the time I was in the middle of surgery and the lying bas#@%&S told me it was to have my tonsils taken out and I was a young, vibrant colt at the time and thought it strange they kept away from mouth, and me so happy with my great set of teeth, shortly after I was released from that awful contraption I was hit with this pain in the rear end, man oh man I had to run like hell to cool things down a bit. Once I figured out what they done to me I managed to step on the farmers' foot twice and knocked #@ er knocked down his wife who landed in the water trough and all the while I was slipping bran in their cereal and managed to break a hinge on the out house door and for my loss, which I'm still teased about, hell, I never even heard of the word castration, but man, do I ever understand Revenge, Heeeeeeee hawwwwww, Ed, my typist is getting too expensive, maybe the esteemed Barrister Mr Lobster will consider taking me on as a client for a couple of dried out nuts, Ed
Reply by KennyT, on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 am
If you really want to help me out in any way whatsoever you two lovely ladies that is fine with me. You just need to ring the man who sits behind the wire cage at the front door to my holiday hotel. If you show him some ID he will gladly let you in but you have to leave your bags and any sharp objects with him. Apparently they are worried about you falling over and hurting yourself in the hotel.

When you get here can you please ask the man with the coat on if I he can please stop the people talking to me all the time. It annoys me because they hide and when I talk to them the man in the coat comes in and gets cranky with me. I don't want to ask him anymore.

Ken
Reply by badancer, on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 pm
I have found a solution for those of you who do not have a map to the honeymoon vacation cabin. A young man in West Virginia will convert it into a mobile unit and you can use it wherever you want. The outhouse is connected with a tow hitch. Enjoy!

onnected
Reply by KennyT, on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm
That solution would have come in quite handy  Badancer as NOBODY actually has a map to The Honeymoon Cabin In The Back Of The Place Nobody Can Remember, not even MMSH and he can vaguely remember being there himself.

The beautiful Rach and myself searched and searched for the cabin, stopped and asked directions from Sam Drucker at the local store  in Hooterville and even ran into Betty Jo, Bobbie Jo and Billie Jo. Nobody could help us so we had to leave town on the Hooterville express back to Pixley.

Shame about that as we were so looking forward to getaway in a place where there are no people to bug you, literally no people. The lovely Rach was so dissapointed but maybe one day MMSH will remember where this place actually is.

Ken

Last edited by KennyT on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply by eddie, on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm
Now listen here Mr. BD don't youall go poken no fun et my kin folk,we aint haven nown of at! Iffen ya keep ur up we will have to go possum huntin withen arr long rifles!!! An guess what possum weins will kill and skin first or mabe skin first then kill, can't go an rill up the folks!!!!!!!!
eddie
Reply by eddie, on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm
That there out house is indoor plumen fo usens!!!! I do swann  Mr. BD my kin would say youall is lower that a snakes belly in a wagon track iffen ya get my drift so to speak!!
eddie
Reply by badancer, on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 pm
Now Edie, I thought we was friends and you want to track me down with yer long rifles? Just trying to get some work for yer kin. As you can see there is an extra room for you'll in the attic so don't feel feft out. Snake in a wagon wheel rut? I shudder. You know that I"m from the South too. Can't we just all get along? (whimpering from the scathing southern rebuke)
Reply by gutenberg, on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 pm
Hey Eddie, hows yo all doin, that transition from you'r lovely self is precious, I can hear it in me head already. Just wanted to point out the disability sign on the side of the mobile home, I think its the side, anyhoo, somebody may need a full time nurse, at double time and a half, no more than a thermometer needed (included) and all meals included, (mmmm a good old possum stuffed with turnip, in a couple of days you'd have complete control, now don't that sound like fun, Ed
Reply by eddie, on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 am
Hey mr. Ed u is a true gentlemans and hav been my friend for a right smart spell, why i'dd go snipe hunten withen you any day rain or shine yes sir rain or shine!! Now moven on to that ther Bad dancer will i'm a firguren he goinna hav ta redeeem hisself sumhow before I can settle the kin down,  I'mma thiken maybe a couple barrels of aged white lighten will do er, mabe arren friend Mr. MMSH can help us out ya can't beat that Kentuck shine why it good ta wet yaur whistle, an fur snake bites!! The onlyess thing hit ain't good fur is dropsey make it worster don't ya no.  Now the kin folks is sorrying I hopen the shine will do it but theys a fruedin bunch, wil see.  Not Mr. Bad Dancer don't ya go lawyerin up on me we skin them lawyern fellas and use em for skunk bait in these parts do't ya no.  I do hav a wonderenst thoo why is you all dressed up in yar burrying suit? I haffta admit ya look mighty fine but it ain't going impress the kin folk none!!!
eddie
Reply by badancer, on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm
Eddie,you win! When I read your post I couldn't stop laughing, specially about my burrying suit. I concede todays humor award to you and will E-Mail you your jar of white lightining. LOL, Have a good one....Roger
Reply by gutenberg, on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 pm
Eddie, I done believe yer scared him off, (who wouldn't be) mighty kindly of you badancer to accept defeat so eloquently, of course that's just my opinion, you'all have to let eddie make her own decision, good luck with that one, Ed
Reply by eddie, on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:42 am
well sir, mr. bd, them was some mighty fine sorrying words ya done spoke an since the still is up an agoin agin the kin is in a rite smart forgiven mood so ien is gona eecept yourn apolagy & square maters! in fact aftern that there jug of shine u sent ta usen we would be proud to go frueden within you all just give us a shout & some time to mold some bullets!! and will be ther!
ya hill friend
eddie
Reply by eddie, on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Mr. Bad Dancer lordy, lordy i do think yourn Christmas hat is a right purty thing looks warm & all you all sure loken fine I think better an yourn burrying suit but i do hava tiny little sugestion ya may wantta shave once in a while yourn ole lady may kick ya otta bed a lookin like that ther, sum wemen like to curl up with any ole critter but us hill wemems is rite petictular about aren mem folks, I sure needs me some help ta stop talken thisa way now, I think i,mm stuck!
eddie
Reply by lottagelady, on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:57 pm
Cor blimey Eddie - that lot took some readin'!

Rach xxx
Reply by badancer, on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 pm
Eddie, I do believe you're fixin to start a Hatfields & Mcoys with this southern Cal gentleman. The last lady from W.V. I knew loved the extra hair, she said I reminded her of her favorite billy goat. It is wintertime y'all know so the extra fur helps when I an curled up in a hollow log trying to gat some sleep. (not sheep) I think it may be too late for your vocabulary. As Rach hinted your speech recognition is headed to the Ozarks and the Queens english will soon be a second language. My computer has a translation program so keep e'm coming as I hunker down and do my best to deflect the rifle balls.

Uncle Lester....
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.