Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,313 members

5000 member office pool (no charge)

Posted by KennyT, on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 am
That is why I pay you the big bucks Lobster!! I never for one second doubted you and I was always confident that you would serve me well. They never had a chance.

I have just sold some members of my family to raise funds and you will find the amount you requested will be deposited into your account at the start of business tomorrow.
Reply by southerngal, on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 pm
I selected 02/04/11 because I expect a lull in membership until after the first of the year.  That is when the effects of holidays will result in new members.
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

KennyT wrote:
That is why I pay you the big bucks Lobster!! I never for one second doubted you and I was always confident that you would serve me well. They never had a chance.

I have just sold some members of my family to raise funds and you will find the amount you requested will be deposited into your account at the start of business tomorrow.

Kenny mate, you're in like Flynn, only 10 more relo's to go, LOL!!!
Reply by KennyT, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 am
Bloody oath I am Jo. It was a piece of piss. Only 4 to go now and Uncle Bruce and a few of my cousins are just sitting in their humpy at the back of Bourke waiting for the call.

Go you bloody good thing!!
Reply by lottagelady, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 am

KennyT wrote:
Bloody oath I am Jo. It was a piece of piss. Only 4 to go now and Uncle Bruce and a few of my cousins are just sitting in their humpy at the back of Bourke waiting for the call.

Go you bloody good thing!!

Kenny - I reckon you maybe ought to be doing a bit of genetic testing in your family ..... must be an awful lot of shit flying around for all these lovely rellies of yours to all have bags! How do you cope with toilet facilities when they all come round for family gatherings?

Looks like today may be the day that our 5000th member joins up! So party time tonight possibly! Reckon as you know most of them the do should be in your house so you have to deal with the clearing up afterwards!

What are we gonna give the 5000th member though to mark the occasion?

Rach xxxx
Reply by Beans_Momma322, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 am
May have already been guessed, but I'm saying 5 days from today, November 15th.
Reply by Beans_Momma322, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 am

KennyT wrote:
Now I am getting a tiny bit concerned about the attitude of some of the contestants in this competition.
All the way along I have conducted myself with the utmost integrity and treated each and every person involved in the contest with the respect they deserve and now I get the feeling that there is some form of backlash against me. Now it also appears there is major collusion amongst the ranks which I find quite disturbing.
Oh and by the way Ed please dont take any notice of that Eddie as I think she is filling you full of fanciful stories. Some are just jealous I am going to win a few dogs,a free cat scan,a cat , groundhog,some bags and clip,some powder and spray,a sample sachet of something and other assorted gems. Sorry as much as I would like to keep him Pinky I think I will have to donate the ex husband to some worthy charity.

Well darn, I was just about to offer up my son's father as a prize.  I guess no one else wants the ex's, either.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to think of something else...
Reply by lottagelady, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:07 pm
Blimey - could well be today?  
Reply by IamSam, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Looks like Kenny is going to walk away with it! The time difference could place him dead on!
Reply by three, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm
Congratulations Bag Lady — even though your membership # is 004999, the site counter showed there were 5000 members when you were at the top of the "New Profiles" list. If your win is due to a counter glitch, member # 005000 and others may challenge your eligibility, but the lawyers in this pool will do what lawyers do and all will be @#$%!?.   It's time for all the gamblers to begin paying up.

Last edited by three on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reply by lottagelady, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 pm
Ah - so it appears, however her membership no is 4999 ...... so in fact member no 5000 will be the next one! But I have still lost - just packing the dog up now .... (beware he did roll in a huge pile of fox shit yesterday and is honking quite well!)
Site Admin
Reply by administrator, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 pm
Admin jumping in.   

The team behind MeetAnOstoMate.com has decided to present all participants in the '5000th member poll' with the following prizes:

Winner: KennyT

KennyT's his second guess, posted before the cut-off date of Nov 9th, was Nov 11. KennyT will receive 12 Months Full Membership for free.

Topic initiator: Badancer

Badancer's second guess, posted before the cut-off date of Nov 9th, was Nov 8th. He was very close, but still can't beat KennyT. Regardless, as a topic initiator Badancer gets 6 Months Full Membership for free.

All other participants in the topic

Everyone else, who participated in this topic, will receive 1 Month Full Membership for free. Here is the list:

IamSam
lottagelady
Lobster
J.Maree
swiffer
weewee
eddie
Grammybec
Pinky
ron in mich
sherrybear
pundy145
beyondpar
loren4life
miyzy
Tropicald
mild_mannered_super_hero
gutenberg
Snrterry
southerngal
Beans_Momma322
three

Please login to your profiles to see your updated membership status (or end dates). If you already had Full Membership the prize was added as additional time.

Lastly, we would like to thank you all for being such amazing people. Without you this website would not have been the same.

The 5000th member is a nurse and this is why you cannot see her profile in the Latest Profiles list. For those of you curious to see, here is a link to her profile: http://www.meetanostomate.com/index.php?page=view_profile&user_id=5000

Yours,

Admin
Reply by KennyT, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 pm
Thankyou very much. I am just so proud and really did not have a speech prepared so I will just wing it.

Firstly I would like the thank the organizing committee even though they tried valiantly to dud me. I would also like to give a big thankyou to all my fellow contestants with a couple of notable exceptions (they know who they are dont they dont they Eddie and Rach). It was a fantastic effort by all concerned. And a big thanks to Admin for the fantastic prize they have offered. Wonderful.

I would like to thank Mr Lobster as well for his assistance and for totally sending me to the wall in the process of winning this fabulous contest. I am just glad that with my financial help he was able to spend some glorious time in the Bahamas. You could be a good man some day Lobster. Maybe.

But last but not least a massive thanks must go to my extended family for all their wonderful help in getting me to where I am today. I know it was a very daunting experience for you guys to go through those operations even though you did not require them and I can not thank you enough.

Ken
Reply by lottagelady, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Why thank you Admin - how lovely ......  I for one enjoyed our little competition!

Kenny, when you coming to pick up the stinking hound?

Rach xxxx
Reply by KennyT, on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 pm
Hey Rach I am on the way.  

First I have to head over to the States to pick up all my other riches!! I am made now.

Put the kettle on.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.