Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,338 members

ANYONE FROM DENVER, CO. HERE?

Posted by REDHOTMAMA, on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:10 pm
HI, I AM AMBER, A 41 YR. OLD FEMALE FROM DENVER. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOMEONE FROM MY AREA OR SURROUNDING AREA. I AM VERY SHY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A SITE LIKE THIS BEFORE. I WAS SOOOO HAPPY TO FIND IT.

I HATE DATING NORMALLY BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD HAVING TO EXPLAIN MY OSTOMY BAGS. I HAVE BOTH, ILEO, AND COLOSTOMY. THE ILEO. DOESN'T BOTHER ME ALL THAT MUCH BUT THE COLOSTOMY MAKES ME VERY SELF CONSIOUS.

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR, SOCIAL DRINKER, EASY GOING.
Reply by tarababy, on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:01 am
Hi there Redhotmama.....well blow me down, here I was thinking there werent any Ostomates in Denver for me to try and meet.Just a suggestion...maybe while I'm there we could meet and have chat coffee/booze, I'm easy...oh well not that way...but I drink both and I love to meet new people,specially an ostomate..You see here in Oz,they hide..They dont like anyone knowing they have a bag...so I dont even converse with other Ostomates here in Australia.Tried and got sick of trying...so this site is my only connection with other Osty-mates..Would be really nice to meet someone while I'm there..Let me know ok...and if you cant,thats ok too...cheers for now.Tara
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.