Free Bags

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mimo23
Hi to all. I have 4 boxes of the (Dansac) Nova 2 soft convex 43mm (pre-cut hole 18mm) REF 1443-18 and Dansac Nova (5 boxes, 10 bags in each) 2 fold up. Drainable, opaque, with closure ring size 44mm.

I have these bags up for grabs for anyone who wants free bags (provided you pay the postage on it).

Thanks.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

airforce1

Do you pay for your bags? We get ours for free in NZ.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mimo23

We get ours for free here in Australia, but I know that a lot of people in the US have to pay for them. I have extra bags that I want to get rid of, why not give it free to them? They just pay the postage.

mooza

Hey there, I have 6 boxes of Coloplast Sensura 15537 up for grabs. I will take them to my stomal therapy nurse, Bernie. But yep, I would love to help someone out. Yep, N.Z. ours are free. I volunteer at my one in Melbourne.