How do I delete this post?

Replies
Views
beyondpar
Trying to remove this thread.......Anybody on here know how?
Sun
Hi, Beyondpar! You could find the answer to your question on page 5 of the "5000 member office pool" topic, given by Admin. Sun.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

beyondpar

Rachel was right in that Bag Lady was 4999, but I went to the next person and they were 5001....so just who is the 5000th?

Sun

Hi BP, just take a cup of coffee and relax, then go to page 5 of the topic and read the last 3 lines of the admin's post. (I'm just kidding)

gutenberg
Hi Michael, about removing a post, on every post you make there in the right hand corner where it says reply, reply with quote and the post you wrote it will have edit, only on the post you posted, when you click on the edit you can also delete the post, hope this helps. Ed

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister