Strange...?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lottagelady

Why are there several new headings under "Latest Forum Topics" which aren't actually there when you click on them??

Any ideas?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,094 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

WOUNDED DOE

Hi Rachey! I had run into other spots of missing data, missing posts in various spots but thought it was my computer! ...or maybe a mix of both...

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
goldengirl

Ladies... I thought it was me... wonder what's up with the blank pages... hmmm

Past Member

Admin may have removed them perhaps?

I read them early this morning and couldn't make any sense of the posts (and they didn't seem related to anything ostomy?).

mooza

Strange strange or strange??????????

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
J.J.

I was wondering the same thing!! Hmmmm....I dunno...glad I am not the only one though!!

Take care gals,
J.J

gutenberg
Hi gals, I just tried clicking on latest forum topics and they open up for me, bad sign, something's bound to go wrong, just luck, bad!!! Ed
WOUNDED DOE

Hi Ed, well you are lucky you got into some of those threads. Lol, I still can't, but most days I could get better internet access on my toaster. Lmao.... This PC is junk and I'm surprised I'm lucky enough to be online again right now at all. I will try those threads again and see what happens.