Theresa (Terry 29) update

Replies
Views
Pami 22
Hi, Just to let those of you who have been in touch with Theresa, (Terry 29) on this site in the past few months know that she is still in hospital.
She had complications resulting from her colostomy reversal surgery that took place at the end of November.
Things were looking quite good and Thereasa was discharged home on the 6th dec but she had to be re admitted a few days later with a leak in her bowel. Unfortunatly this ment surgeons had to re operate and form an ileostomy on Monday. Such a shame for her!
Im sure she would be really grateful if we all kept our fingers crossed that she makes a speedy recovery and is able to get home in time to spend Christmas with her family!

Thanks, Pami x
lottagelady
Oh the poor thing - send her best wishes from here on the site
Rach xx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

beatrice
Keeping fingers crossed and good thoughts going her way!
sherrybear
PAMM tell her my prays are with her,and I hope everything goes ok with the ilesotomy.tell her to hand in there.
Tiggy
Please tell her that she is in all of our thoughts! I'm thinking healing thoughts for her at this time!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister