Seeking Opinions on Sexy Ostomy Underwear

Replies
Views
gee07

Yes, we ladies do still feel the need to be sexy but a lot depends on how high the stoma is on one's tummy.
If it is placed high then you can't wear low pants, as the pants waistband will cut across the top of the bag.
Whereas French knickers can be sexy but the legs don't have elastic and then the bottom of the bags falls through.
So it's not an easy task for companies with the things we with stomas have to think about.
The money I have lost over the years when I have bought sexy underwear only to find that the fit is no good with the design. Thongs are the best for me as they still look sexy and they are higher in order to just cover the top of the bag.
Gee07

bmeup

Who is Bridget Jones?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,464 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
Bridget Jones is a hilarious character from book/s and movie/s and in the below clip I believe there is a shot of her "granny knickers"!        

And even more hilarious, according to the below article, there is a range of undies called Bridget Jones - priceless!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2119292/Marks--Spencers-sexy-Bridget-Jones-Flatter-Me-pants-hit-5-000-pairs-sold--making-fastest-selling-new-fashion-style.html

leah

I love my sexy underwear.
I love getting dressed up for intimate nights (or days).
I have some beautiful lacy crotchless underwear from Vanilla Blush.
That way I can hide my ileostomy bag and still look and feel sexy.
I even had sex and my partner didn't even know I had an ileostomy.
Go out and have fun, Leah.

almelia

I went for the big pants post-op but have since dug out any of my Ann Summers basques and suspender (garter) belts and stockings. I have one set set aside as I found the pouch wriggled out the bottom, so I am going to just sew a little stretch fabric pocket inside to keep it in place. My partner doesn't mind the pouch, but I need to be able to forget about it to be myself.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister