Anyone from Ontario, Canada?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Clormad

......Wondering if anyone from Ontario, Canada uses this site. I would like to meet someone from Toronto (GTA).

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,098 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Sun
Hi Clormad,

You can do a search on the main site (not the forum). There is a link on the left side - Search by location.

Good luck.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
Hi.
Past Member
Hi, the rest of the world:

Boston
Past Member
Good day, my fellow provincial friends:

Bostomy.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Anoniem18

I would if I could. Even would answer your e-mail requesting information on Asus computers. Unfortunately when I reply it comes back that you blocked me. I certainly deserve to be blocked under cirtain circumstances but if so why ask the question. :-)

And as long as you block me I won't be able to answer.

Ed

Clormad

i have never blocked anyone from this Site since i have been a member. I have no idea what is happening here but "My apologies". There must have been a glitz somewhere along the line and I fell victim to it. Please, I would like your expertise on the ASUS computer. Again, i am so sorry about this...it will not happen again. Can someone else block another member from my account???