CHRISTMAS WISHES

Replies
Views
Carolw
WISHING ALL YOU LOVELY FRIENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM NORTH WALES X NADOLIG LLAWEN X
skyblue
same here have a good one were ever you are.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

rosienosey
I wish all my Ostomates a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, we know we all have different medical conditions, have faith in yourself, things will get better. Rosienosey
mooza
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANY AND EVERY BODY I HAVE AND HOPE TO CHAT WITH LATER ITS CHRISTMAS NOW IN AUSTRALIA AND GOIN TO BE HOT NEARLY 1AM ..HOPE TO MEET NEW MEMBERS P.S. IN THE GENERAL CHAT ROOM LOL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISSY BYE 4 NOW MARE'S MOOZA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
RedRoseBud6
Merry Christmas to you Coventry, and everyone !!!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
merry christmas hun, and to everyone here, its my first christmas with ileostomy. hope we have an uneventful time,
beatrice
A very Merry Christmas to all! And a happy healthy New Year!

Beatrice
airforce1
merry xmas from new zealand
lottagelady
Merry Christmas to all my lovely ostymates, from Wiltshire Uk ..... hope you all have a lovely day

Rach xxxxxxx
nessy
Merry Christmas to all from the Wet Coast !

Cheers Bob
Traveling Lady
Merry Christmas to all my new ostomate friends! Couldn't have made it through these last few weeks without you. XXX Carolyn
loren4life
Merry Christmas to each of you!
I fully concer, this is a great community we have here. I am pleased I found it and I recommend it to all that have similar issues. Take care. Loren
LilacFaerie
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

I hope our stomas be friendly this holiday season

Tomi's already offered the first blowout of the season (our first ever... fun fun fun)
I think he thought that was a gift.....

LOL

Maybe not
PJT
Same to you CarolW and a happy HEALTHY New Year!