OMG

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza
OMG GUESS WHAT EVERYONE IT GOING TO BE 40CELSIUD OVER 100 FARENHITE YEAH SPELL CHECK NEW YEArs eve in 2 hours and 9minutes ...just thought i would tell u all hahahahahahahah you all thought it was good gossip ..u r all lovely hope i live to chat next year x x x x x x x x x x

LUUV U ALL LONG TIME MARE ------------ MOOZA gunna be hotter than hell or not ..
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,092 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mooza
oh mare lolol its going to be 40 celsius thts over 100 fananheit to hot but good 4 drinkina few of everything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope that made sence
sense loks rite heheheh mare
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
tarababy
Say what Mooza?? man I want what you have....How about if its soooo damn hot..get on line and have a chat to me woman..
I sat up and seen the new year in too....whoopty doo!! All them fireworks!!! More ozone layer screwed...More animals gone missing cause they got scared of the noise...Oh shut up Tara...ok ..Yeah it is nice and warm up here too..Well its ALWAYS hot up here...Can ya tell Im bored shirtless..yes I said shirtless...chow baby
mooza
that was awhil ago tara i was excited and bored aswell i will get on line its 1.30am wen i sraer writing weirde im tired chat thyusdat moooooooooooooooooooooooo
tarababy
Yeah I kinda figured that Mooza........Just seeing if your alert...Are YOU a LERT???? Heheheh....Buga this not being able to sleep crap..must need a good shag...Chat soon....

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister