Happy new year ostomates...xx

Replies
Views
tine
Just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year.......hears hoping 2011 is magical for each and everyone of you, in everyway

Im personally glad to see the back of 2010.....been a tough one but some truly wonderful people off here have kept me smiling......you know who you are

XX tine XX
yaya
I'm with you. 2010 hasn't been the best of year for me either. I wish you a very Happy and healthy New Year in 2011. Take care. Yaya
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

ron in mich
happy new year and many more to my ostomy and internet friends. ron in mich
janice
Actually 2010 was the BEST year out of the last 4 yrs for me. I've gone the entire year WITHOUT a surgery and was only hospitalized once for 5 days.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
lottagelady
Wishing all my osty friends a happy and healthy New Year!

Not looking forward to it myself much as lots of big decisions to make - not sure yet which way to go ..... or if indeed to go any way?

Rach xxxxx

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
airforce1
Happy new year everyone would like to forget this year
Traveling Lady
Rach, is there any chance that having the surgery would improve any of your problems? Seems like you came into this 12 years ago as a temporary thing and it's all gone to hell since... I'm still too new to the ostomy scene to offer any sound advice but you have many friends here who do have experience and wisdom to provide. But know that I wish that 2011 will be a better year than you've had and if you need to vent or just general support I'll be around.-- Carolyn
Past Member
Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2011 is a great year for everyone.
weewee
happy new year is right remeber things in past you cant change so forget it, move on and start the new year with a smile if you see that you are repeating yourself then you are looking at last years happy new year you havent gone forward just back to same old shit
Grammybec
I have to admit 2010 was the year from Hell...looking forward to a New Year with all my new friends I've met on this site. You've all been wonderful and helped me get through, not only my surgery, but the death of my husband. I can't thank you all enough...you've been wonderful. God Bless You All! Becky
healthyguy
My wish for all out there is a Very Happy Healthy New Year. Good Times Good Health to all
Past Member
happy new year everyone, im glad to see the back of 2010 too.
lets hope is better than the last,
wend
Happy and a healthy new year to you all, xx
beatrice
All the best in 2011, my fellow osto-peeps!

Beatrice
badancer
I'm glad to see that the Forum has had a considerable slow down. This means that ostopeople are visiting with friends and relatives, attending parties and are otherwise having a good time over the holidays. It's good to get your mind off of bad surgeries, blowouts, leaks etc, not that we don't have them, but it's good to be otherwise occupied. Happy New Year to all and I am also happy to see 2010 in the rear view mirror.
lottagelady
'm glad to see that the Forum has had a considerable slow down. This means that ostopeople are visiting with friends and relatives, attending parties and are otherwise having a good time over the holidays.

I wish .....!

My family are too far away and my friends seem to have deserted me since I became more ill over the years ..... if I do on the rare occasion get invited out, I generally cannot stay the distance anyway ... either my pouch will play up or my diabetes or one of my other myriad of complaints will decide the outcome for me and send me home early ....

New Years Day saw me all alone as my other half had to work falling asleep most of the day over my keyboard .....

I hate the New Year
Past Member
2010 was my surgery and my return to full power.

i want 2011 to be the year where i inflict serious damage on my debt. and when i say damage i mean decrease it significantly.
badancer
Rach!!! I wish I lived around the corner from you. Every day I would get my Harley out and we would both ride to the the cafe for cake tea just to say that we did. I also was alone on NY day but when I"m not at my best it does'nt bother me. Your day is coming soon. I predict that your surgery will be a success and your pouches will last 6 days. Give the New Year a chance, your young, good looking and spunky. I see good things happening for you. The snow will melt. the the sun will come out, the air will warm and the flowers will blossom. New beginnings!! Smile baby, we all want you to be happy. Roger
oldiebutgoodie
Happy new year everyone! I am a newbie and I am glad to be here!
lottagelady
Hi there ... welcome to the site - we are all a bit mad, but if that's what it takes, then that is okay with us! Feel free to ask ANYTHING - it is likely that someone somewhere here will have an answer!

Happy New Year to you too ....

Rach xx
Pinky
I love that cup, badancer! 2011 will be a good year for all of us! Let's all try to get a little more out of our comfort zones, whatever they may be.

I must admit that I was petrified about my little excursion to San Francisco for the holidays - flying, a whole week irrigating in a hotel bathroom, bringing enough supplies, yada, yada.

I've been exhausted since I got home but it was all so worth it! Sharing a liter of Mimosas with my adult daughter at Christmas brunch was a happy experience at the time - a mess later on (the pulp) - but I survived!

Yes, badancer - you are right - let's all get out there more partying and socializing! ;
nessy
Best wishes to everyone for a a happy healthy New Year

Chers Bob
oldiebutgoodie
Thank you for the warm welcome! nbsp; nbspHappy new year!