Pick-Up Lines for a Guy with a Colostomy

In this discussion
Replies
Views
budd002
PICK-UPLINES FOR A GUY WITH A COLOSTOMY
;

;
Will you help me test just how active I can be withmy new Hollister?Are you familiar with the powers of Stomahesive as anaphrodisiac?I'm already wearing protection, so what are wewaiting for?Wow, is my bag getting full or am I just happy to seeyou?Bet you've never met a guy who looks good in atwo-piece before. . . .Have you seen Gucci's fall line of colostomy cozies?Papa's got a brand-new bag, and he's ready for love!I bet you one date that my butt smells better thanany other guy's here.Hit a homer with a guy with stoma!
I'm such a sensitive modern man, I carry a bag aroundwith me everywhere I go. Wanna see?I would never be an asshole to you. In fact, Ihave no asshole!They took out my colon, but I've got inches to sparea little bit lower.I lost my clip. Will you hold me?Yeah, so I used to be an alligator wrestler, but thenthat got kind of dull, so I started wrestling rhinos instead, and,well, one of them gored me once you wanna see the scar? but Imanaged to use my kung-fu skills to subdue it, and . . .Not only do I know how to use a semicolon, I have a semicolon.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Good ones Budd
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate