Weather

In this discussion
Replies
Views
airforce1
it pouring with rain cold in nz and my youngest one moved out as back to ucol to do vet nursing last year nice and peaceful having a clean out
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
It's about to get brutally cold in sunny southern new england.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
ron in mich
hi guys its 0 degrees here in n. mich. and a couple inches of fresh snow overnight. ron in mich.
lexus1
its about 18 F here in NE WA.
PJT
It was 12 degrees when I woke up this morning here in Westchester, just north of NYC. They say more snow is on the way this week. Brrrrrrrrr! What happened to global warming?

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Pinky
I hate to break it to you guys and gals - but here in San Diego it is almost 80 degrees, clear, bright and beautiful! My son and I were cleaning out the garage and got almost overwhelmed with the heat. I love winter here! Yesterday I was hiking with my dog atop Mount Palomar (5,000 feet, 59 degrees) near the CalTech Observatory (famous 200 inch mirror telescope) and could see 3 snow-covered peaks all 50-100 miles away but seemed so close I could reach out and touch them.

The down-side of Southern California is the hordes of people, lots of traffic and our beautiful, blazing sunsets - due to air pollution, of course.

But you wouldn't have known it yesterday. Tomorrow - the beach! ;
Grammybec
Well, since I'm in Florida for the winter, I can say it's very pleasant. We are having alittle cool spell, but nothing like they are having back home in Illinois. The sun is shinning and I'm loving it! Perfect golf weather! Bec
budd002
Pinky,

You need to SHUT IT! Here in Toronto it's a balmy -29 with the windchill. Temperatures THAT cold should be illegal! Great day to lounge in bed under my warm blankies!!

Sharry
WOUNDED DOE
We've had below zero temps here too and dangerous windchill factors, two days ago -20 below 0 and -35 windchill ....at the moment a bit warmer at a sweltering 3 degrees F lol ....that is here in North Central Wisconsin.....brrrrr!!!! I really do need to find someone to snuggle with, this is just far too cold for your Doe LOL
Past Member
Freezing here in NYC; more snow on the way. Last night it was 5 degrees F, coldest in five years.
badancer
Past Member
Here in Sydney Australia yesterday was 37 degrees Celcius. Australia is a country of extremes, we had a decade of drought and now disastrous floods everywhere excepting Western Australia which in the Perth area is having bush fires. Today so far, at 0745 is 27.1 degrees C in my study, is cloudy and humid. The coldest place I have been was Calgary while my Daughter and her family were living there. I couldn't believe how cold January was there. Loved the city though. So, to escape the cold, pop down under for a visit and see how we survive the heat!

Doug
Past Member
Good morning Folks...Another very cold one in Ottawa today
mooza
who started this weather thing obviously some one in ther freezing cold Yeah terrible floods in Queensland and country Victoria ....Melbourne its a wonderful day and quite warm and its Summer not Humid though xx Oh love summer in your winter yeah pop down to a ADABARS place free drinks and bbq every nite yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha CAN I COME mare PS..CAN I HAVE STEAK NOT THOSE PRAWNS JUST THROWN ON THE BARBIE HAHAHAH
Past Member
Now it's snowing in snowy southern new england. and it's only going to get messier.
loren4life
Yeah, it gets cold. All in favor of Pinky holding a party in San Diego, raise your hand!
Loren
dee05
HI everyone
Well its yesterday it was -38 in winnipeg with the wind chill.. brrrrrrr
ron in mich
hi all its a balmy 19 degrees here in n. mich. and the sun is shining, its so bright i almost need sunglass,s in the house. ron in mich.
KennyT
That's a total bummer about the cold guys.

I will keep you all in mind when I go for my swim down at my local beach in a little bit. Gotta hate living on the coast in Australia, what with all that sun and surf!!! Darn it.