What did I do

Replies
Views
bikerboy
apparently I've offended someone here on this site,so I will refrain from making any more comments of encouragement,having fun,being enertaining,being truthful,sharing life,telling it like it is,or any other quotations.Im being labeled a wanker by some non other down under.And Ive deleted my photos as she says Ive mated with my bike.If she has the "balls"to apologize I might come back.So to you all I bid a fond farewell.I'll spend my time somewhere else.It was a pleasure to share with you all.
three
bikerboy ~ I was wondering where you were . . . and so . . . some "buttons" have been pushed . . . oh well, perhaps it's good when hidden "buttons" are revealed, as then they can be transformed. Misunderstandings come easy in the realm of words, even concerning simple things like "Is he saying Take a load off Fanny or Take a load off Annie?". Hope you stick around as some of the most interesting, fun, honest, and helpful words I've ever read have come from you!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady
Agree with Three - I too wondered where you had gone to - and Swiffer too seems to have disappeared....

Have to say I haven't heard of you upsetting anyone, and yes your posts have always been very valuable .....

... also no-one else can wear a bag for 3 bloody weeks, so that's a record breaker! Don't go far .... or for too long - that is only one person, not the rest of us.

Rach xx
mooza
HE IS TALKING ABOUT ME RACH HE DOESNT LIKE MY ECCENTRICITY AND HAS TO BE LOVED I THINK THIS WOULD COUNT AS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE HAD TO SAY SOMTHING HOPE YOUR NOT GOING TO THE PAPERS NEXT AND FEEL BETTER IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS . WE DONT AND NEVER SPOKE TO EACH OTHER PRETTY SURE WE DONT ALL GET ALONG AND I CAN BE A BIACH NOT A BS ARTIST STOP..HOPE YOU GET ALL THE SYMPATHY YOUR LOOKING FOR OR..SO ANYONE NOT MANY AUSSIE HERE SO SAY WHO U MEAN DONT BE A ............. PLS NOW NO MORE FOLLOWING ME ..WIPE THOSE TEARS NO MORE COMMENTS U R DELETED
bikerboy
Mooza you are so wrong in your thoughts of me.I dont care if you like me or not .Its not talent night here at the forum.this site is reality not reality t.v.I like EVERYBODY here on this site.Because we all have the same afliction.Am I a B.S. artist maybe.but its more funny to tell the truth.Maybe you dont go on adventures or leave your house,but I travel the world and experience life and yes if you think I mate with my bike then fine.Id rather ride her than u.I always thought aussie's were some of the kindest women I ever met,but I guess theres always a sore toe. I wont hold it against you.You have a right to speak your mind.Just get off my pulpit.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
If you like the site and found some friends, then don't let the offended drive you off, especially if it is just one person.
weewee
well we know thaT at one time those raised by sesame street know the saying brought to you buy the letters f and u and the number zero is a polite way in telloing them to have a good day and smile dont forget that
chess124
bikerboy..your comments in the past have always made me laugh as you dont take things to seriously and you can always see the funny side.this site would not be the same without you and so i think all those in favour of you staying here should post now
i will post the first and say a resounding YES that you should stay
Pinky
Agreed - Bikerboy Greg, if you quit this site you might start a trend and then all the fun and witty people will go with you - (I'm thinking here of Gus and Ed and Three and many more)...some of us "vampires" get a lot out of sucking up your crazy sense of humor (crazy is meant in a nice way). Please don't leave (btw, what ever happened to Swiffer? - he was a good one too!)

As for the Aussie lady who thinks you are a wanker...not long ago someone commented "Will someone Down Under please help this woman"...so you are not alone. I myself have trouble getting through those posts that are written all in CAPS.

Your admiring friend, Pinky PS - Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite poster
WOUNDED DOE
Bikerboy! Noooooo don't go!! You have been so sweet and so very kind to myself and so many of us and so supportive!! I don't get on this site much but when I do it's always fun to see you've been around cheering everyone on and sometimes your posts give me a much needed giggle lmao !
dizzyduck
Think you have a problem.
Past Member

Mooza, nbsp; nbsp;I suppos that I am the only one who doesn't know what Biker said. nbsp; nbsp;Just what did he say? nbsp; nbsp;I have read his rebuttals and he seems like a nice guy. nbsp; nbsp;I am sure that he has a biker attitude, nbsp; nbspbut what the heck! nbsp; nbsp;If you don't tell me I'll just Pete, heh,heh,

jacksprat
lynsie
bikerboy , no worries...sounds like mooza, always has a funny type! hard to read her! onchat we all make fun of her! dont take it to heart!
bikerboy
well you all have brought tears to my eyes.Its not often that it happenes. give me a moment,
It would tear me apart to lose friends like all of you.I guess I was having one of those weeks.On travel, working out of state, I should have just mailed one of you then carried on smartly.Once again Im humbled by all of you.I look forward to keeping the good fight going and hear laughter again.
bikerboy greg
three
YES!!! That's great bikerboy! And now for some funky gypsy celebration music from a few Romanians (not Tasmanians).
Immarsh
Hi all,

I disappear for a few days, and return to try to catch up, and find that there's been a "party" going on, and I don't even know about it.
I'm with you " Jacksprat". I'm not a fan of interpersonal drama between O-mates. We ALL know what real drama is.
Love your take on life Bikerboy Greg, and would hate to lose all your positive posts, and adventurous spirit.
I might even "challenge" you to a "bag-on " contest one day. I keep mine on for 7 days, and only change on the 8 th because I feel like in all decency, I should. But today was day 9, so I might change tomorrow.
Sorry to all of you who struggle to get just a few days wear.Been there, done that, all too often, and really don't know why it stays on now.Sometimes it does leak after a day or two. I just "go with the flow".

" Play nice " people and stick around so we can help each other & ;support each other,

This isn't a place for squabbling..... Okay...yes, I'm a teacher.
Past Member
Dude I wouldnt let anyone that looks and talks like that bug me. Shake her off
Past Member
my thoughts exactly. most likely just a misunderstanding. i have know mooza as long as i have been on this forum {several years} and am glad to call her a friend. i know she is a good person who volenteers her time at her local ostomy association.
greg you are also a valueable asset to this forum, so take the high road on this and stick around. squabbles happen on this or any public forum, thats life......it aint perfect but it`s the best game going. peace y`all
KennyT
Could not agree with you more MMSH. Mooz may not be everybody's cup of tea, so to say, but deep down she is a wonderful person. There are times in all our lives when we say things in anger and confusion, and I know that I have been guilty of this on many occasions myself.

I will not pretend to know the details of this whole issue and for that matter have no inclination to know but I also have no inclination to throw bombs when it is not necessary. They both appear to me to be wonderful people and surely from that point of view it is not our job to judge.

And if it comes to all this animosity these guys are just amateurs. They just upset each other but if you are going to do it do it like I do and when you upset people with your thoughts upset heaps of them in one fell swoop. Hahaha. Had to do that.

Ken.

ps. Before the bombs come in think about it.
crazyhorse
Wounded Doe, New to the site and saw your post and your name wounded doe seemed very fitting for a wisconsin farm girl, your story sounds very similar to my own in many ways. I grew up in the midwest myself (Ill.) but have left for warmer digs (Ca.) Always interested in meeting someone who shares the woe's of lives such as ours. Ive been dealing with my Illness about 30 yrs myself and it's been quite the adventure would like to hear more of your story.
Gus
----------As gus swaggers into the room Ok first up, tears bikerboy? theres no cryin in the forums, it makes the ink run on my screen and besides, bikers don't cry, they have naturally watery eyes. There solved that issue.

Second, don't let the written word drive you from a place where there are more postive vibes than negative.

3rdly, We are not designed to get along with everyone (except everyone has to get along with me) and having a difference of opinion creates room for learning and growth. And i reckon any time someone calls me a wanker it opens the door for me to reflect on that accusation and if proven true at least I can have fun on my own
Lobster
...'king magic - I go away for a long weekend and miss all the action! what's happened?

and secondly, please excuse my sexual niaivete but how do you mate with a motorbike?
Past Member

well, first the bike must be warmed to the right temperature, a few glass`s of wine...a little soft music, a few more glass`s of wine, a few shots of tequila{well actually about 10 shots of tequila}...and just let nature take her course....!!!..............

LilacFaerie
soft music???? are you kidding - those bikes need heavy loud music to get them in the mood. soft music wouldn't be heard over the purring of the motor......

Or maybe it's soft music for greg.

don't go mate. It was reading your posts the night before I had to have my colostomy that convinced me that there was life after a colostomy. If you could ride a bike after a ostomy I could live with mine.