Irish Doctor

Replies
Views
petec65
A doctor in Dublin wanted to get off work and go fishing, so he approached his assistant

"Murphy, I am going fishing tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all me patients".

"Yes, sir!" answers Murphy.

The doctor goes fishing and returns the following day and asks: "So, Murphy, how was your day?"

Murphy told him that he took care of three patients.
"The first one had a headache so he did, so I gave him Paracetamol."

"Bravo Murphy lad, and the second one?" asks the doctor

"The second one had indigestion and I gave him Gaviscon, so I did sir" says Murphy.

"Bravo again Murphy my lad, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door flies open and a young woman bursts in so she does. Like a bolt outta the blue, she tears off her clothes, taking off everyting including her bra and panties and lies down on the table, and shouts: 'HELP ME for the love of St Patrick! For five years I haven't seen any man!'"

"Tunderin' lard , Murphy, what did you do?" asks the doctor.

"I put drops in her eyes sir."
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
funny!!! how in the world did you know how to spell the Irish brogue Begorrah!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate