Poisoning

In this discussion
Replies
Views
bes0642
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law? I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "OH! Sorry you didn't tell me you had a prescription."
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,094 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Hi Bes, liked that joke even though I heard it a few years back,but like all good things, you don't stop the conductor in the middle of a tune just because you've heard it before, well done.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
bes0642
I live out in the sticks in deep east Texas. Things get to us by pony express. HA! Have a good day!Bob
petec65
Hi Bes. Pony express did a good job on this delivery....... great joke....... very funny!!
Past Member
I think I remember that pharmacist.....no sense of humor at all
Bad sport all around,
and my wife.............cheeeze, really ticked off!

How 'bout this one Pete?

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
petec65
i think my ex tried it on me, but luckily the divorce came thro just in time Jack, so I survived. ha ha