Hospital

Replies
Views
airforce1
Hi all

Thought i would let you guys know all go for monday 14th to have stoma resited had pre addmission yesterday all good there.Will be glad to get off these morphine tablets,any of you guys on skype would be good to keep touch sometime.will sign in before Monday Morning,we have a wee dog now she is like a toy she is so tiny.
lottagelady
Hey post a pic of the wee dog when you have time!

Good luck for the 14th, keep us posted....
Rach xxx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

terry29
gd luck airforce x
loren4life
Yes, good luck with that procedure, Airforce, and hurry back. Loren
J.J.
Good Luck Airforce1...and a speedy recovery..=)

~hugs~
J.J

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
nessy
Good luck and get well soon.

Cheers Bob
mooza
Hi jill was it the 3/4 4/3 ? mare anyway just got message yes good to hear all is well and you will be on the mend soo hahah yeah another great reply from me or 14th jill anyway chat soon cheers xx ;mare
airforce1
not long now and i am off to have op but nerves not sure why so well do my post on sunday thern off air
beatrice
Having a bit of nerves shows you're normal !

All the best - thinking of you.
airforce1
thanks beatrice not sure what to expect email me **** sometime
airforce1
they took my email out do you have skype
beatrice
No -- not too high tech here . Just have email, my dog's Blog, this Forum and Facebook.

Remember to rest, though. Sometimes it's very important to 'turn the brain off' when you are recuperating. Just listen to music and close your eyes, or watch some brainless tv, etc.

Leave the 'puters/thinking and such alone for a bit.

Hugs,
Bea
Past Member
Will be thinking about you on Monday, along with all your friends on here, and sending many healing wishes,- listening to music will be a great help, make sure to pack the charger or batteries! xx
Past Member
This is an old Irish toast, for you Airforce1

" May the wind always be at your back...............

The rain fall softly on your land.....

;And til we meet again

;God, hold you gently, in the palm of his hand"

Hand in there Airforce!
airforce1
thanks everyone for your wishes husband taking me out for tea tonight will sign in tom then dont think i willbe going anywhere for a while