Counting Sheep

Replies
Views
badancer
Tired of hearing "Blond Jokes" a woman decides to dye her hair brown to see if she is more intelligent. Later that day she is driving in the country and stops her car next to a farmer as his large flock of sheep cross the road. As they are talking she makes the farmer a challenge, "If I can guess how many sheep are in your flock can I have one?" The farmer chuckled and said, Sure, Why not." The woman concentrates, counts on her fingers and after a minute says, There are 534 sheep in your flock." The farmer is astonished and tells her, "Your right, go take your pick." The woman picks one animal, waves to the farmer and heads back home. The next day, as she is playing with her sheep, she hears a knock at the door. She opens the door to see the farmer holding his hat in his hands. The farmer looks at her and asks if she would take a challenge. She replies, "Sure, what is the challenge?" The farmer asks, If I can guess your real hair color can I have my dog back?"
three
Ba-Ba-Ba (aka. Ha-Ha-Ha)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

KennyT
Yeah you're back Bad!
Past Member
Ruffffffff-Rufffffffffff !!!
gutenberg
Good one BD

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Yeah,

now that's more like it

very funny