Monkey Love

In this discussion
Replies
Views
badancer
A small zoo in the South is lucky and acquires a rare female gorilla. After a few days the gorilla becomes very agitated and appears to be in danger of hurting herself. The zookeeper determines that the great ape is in heat, however their are no male gorillas for hundreds of miles available for mating. In desperation the zookeeper approaches one of the available animal tenders with a proposition, "Buford, would you be willing to have sex with this gorilla for $500?" Buford mulls the idea for a minute and replies," I'll do it but with three conditions. First, I won't kiss the gorilla, second, you can't tell no one bout this and third, I'm gonna need bout a week to come up with the $500. "
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

petec65
Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
gutenberg
Damn Bad, you got me good, I was waiting for the line where Buford yells "take off the bucket, I want to kiss this beautiful thang