Very small Ostomy supply bag.

In this discussion
Replies
Views
jimmyoz
I lost my emergency supply bag which I use to carry a spare change of my ostomy pouch, barrier and wipes and such. It was small,about 7 inches square. Very handy to keep in an emergency when I am away from home. Does any one know where I can buy one?
I checked with my supplier and they do not carry any thing like it.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
I use a small camar bag. Also you probly could use a make up bag or sponge bag. I don't live in the states but I am sure they are avalble in many stores
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Sh@tHappens!
You should try calling Hollister, they sent me a small black one when I first had my surgery then I called them later to see if I could buy another one to keep in my car and they just sent me another one for free.
loren4life
I have lost a few bags in my travels. Travels have little to do with loosing them. It has lots to do with my mind?! And, yes, a small camera bag works well. Most of my stuff comes from WM. I keep spares cause I travel in a few different vehicles. Loren
slb2123
Hollister sent me a replacement also. All the companies have always given me helpful information and samples. I use a Hollister product so that's who i called for the travel bag. Good Luck!

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
bikerboy
I use a fanny pack it holds everything I need and very portable
bes0642
Hollister sent me one as well. Give them a call.
Primeboy
I have several emergency kits. I keep a change of clothes (pants, shirt and underwear) as well as ostomy supplies in the trunk of my car at all times. Also, I have a small envelope with an ostomy change in my briefcase and in my golf bag. In the past 15 months since my operation, I had to have an emergency change only once...while my golfing buddies patiently waited on the first tee. I was completely distraught but the experience taught me not to panic when leaks happen but to deal with these set backs in a level-headed way. I'll credit the Boy Scouts for my being prepared which make all the difference.
junopete
You can't be serious.

Simply get a plastic bag of the size you choose and fill it with the items you feel comfortable with.

Rick.....
Teddiee

A small, flat, black make up bag works fine.....and looks perfectly inconspicuous in any handbag. I only carry the bare minimum in it....precut Hollister Ceraplus Bag, Hollister Ceraring, LBF Sachets (they REMOVE ALL residue), a small disposable black plastic bag, couple of folded dry Wipes I can throw away - that's it!! ;My brother uses a slim flat black leather wallet to carry in his trouser pocket, as he flatly refuses to carry a "man bag" around. Lol. You'd be surprised how flat and small the above "emergency" kit can actually be folded up into a very small bag. You really don't need to carry much with you for an "emergency change". Don't over-complicate your life.

w30bob

Teddiee...........you do realize that post is over 8 years old, right?

;O)

bob