Beethoven

Replies
Views
tippitop
A tourist in Vienna is going through a graveyard and suddenly hears music.
No-one is in sight,so he begins to search for the source. Finally, he locates the origin and finds that it is apparently coming from a grave, the headstone inscribed, "Ludwig van Beethoven, 1770-1827."

The tourist recognised the piece as the Ninth Symphony and is being played backwards.

Puzzled, he leaves the graveyard and persuades a friend to return with him.By the time they arrive back at the graveside, the music has changed. This time it is the Seventh Symphony and again played backwards.

Curious, the men agree to consult a professor of music.

When the three return graveside, it's the Fifth Symphony backwards. The professor notes that the symphonies are being played in the reverse order in which they were composed,
the 9th,7th,5th.

By the following day, the word had spread and a huge crowd had amassed around the grave. They are all listening to the Second Symphony in reverse.

At this point, the graveyard caretaker strolls up.

Someone asks him if he can explain all this.

"Don't anyone of you get it?" asks the caretaker, " Old bugger's decomposing."
Primeboy
This is so bad that it's actually jolly good as you Brits would say.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

gutenberg
Well I just got to admit I really like puns and Tippitop that was a good one, Ed
loren4life
Yes, I've learned that you comedians out there make this a fabulous site for me on good days and other days. Thanks, gang, for all the laughs!! Loren
petec65
Not sure what British films your watching nowadays Primboy, but us English don't say 'jolly good' anymore, we now say ''Well Done Old Chap''....... 'lol'

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Gute,

You are the only one who has any control over her.....................

Do somethin

Heh, heh, luv ya darlin.
Primeboy

I am addicted to Masterpiece Theater. Just finished seeing the revival of quot;Upstairs Downstairs quot; and the new quotDownton Abbey quot;. Since they are period pieces, I am trapped (happily so) in vintage English expressions.
petec65
now I understand Primboy. ha ha
gutenberg
Prime: Speaking of "Upstairs Downstairs" I managed to catch a couple of episodes and it seems like a new cast of characters even though it is a rerun, but a good watch