Thinking

In this discussion
Replies
Views
three
What do you think was happening, and what do you think each person in this photo was thinking at the moment the photographer captured this image? Be careful how you respond because your thoughts reveal much about your life experiences . . .

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Primeboy
No doubt that the Princess was tying the Prince's shoe laces. That was easy.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
three
A really great answer Primeboy, and on that note, I need to warn you not to look at the Prince's feet in this photo.

Past Member
I remember seeing the photo of the little girl all over the place,

but not the prince in the same photo

cause to wonder why??
Primeboy
The English are not all a bunch of stiffs when it comes to having a good time. Here is a clip of the bridal party entering Westminster which you won't see on television:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded v=Kav0FEhtLug

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
dee05
that was so great thanks for sharing
ron in mich
hi all i,d say she was----- polishing his boots as you can see how shiny they are. ron in mich
Lizz
I reckon she'd lost a contact lens and was panicking. What made you think we were all a 'bunch of stiffs' Prime? Such stereotyping!
budd002
Well being the good wife and Princess and not wanting to wait to take care of her Prince, she is fixing the cuff on the bottom of his pants of course.....
Primeboy

Benny Hill and Monty Python, Lizz.
healthyguy
Oh boy, I'm not touching this one
three

;
Past Member
It's soooooooo obvious......................the princess is untangling her dress, as it's caught on the hook of William's boot. She's a class act and would NEVER ask the "Man, who would be King", to bend down in front of he's loyal subjects !!! "Hail" to the Duchess!

Primeboy...LOVE THE VIDEO It's "Rocking" !!!!
Xerxes
Isn't she playing that amazingly popular game in the UK called "Connect the Dots."?

X_
Xerxes
Healthguy,

Is that what you think Kate is saying to the Prince? LOL

X_
healthyguy
Only the Price knows for sure
healthyguy
Only the Prince knows for sure
lottagelady
That is no 'hook', it's a 'spur' as he was in full Mounted Dress Uniform ....

Benny Hill and Monty Python huh?

The caption for this picture should be ....

"Grace, cover your ears, this is the bit where the Prince gets a bit noisy ...."

or

"Grace, when I said he's about to explode, I didn't mean there was going to be a big bang ...."

or

".... stiff? I'll show 'em how stiff we Brits can be .....!"
mooza
hahahah i just got this email 2 days ago but i have a dirty mind ..That little girl was thinking im too young to hear this ..hahahahahhaah ..she was fixing the hem of his pants what else or ^%$##$%%#@ ohhhhhhhh where is cocaine petes stuff AGAIN
three

Lobster

Grace was yet to learn that two words that sound the same, aural and oral, could have such different meanings.
frizbeekid
Thats a good one Prime. Mommy is just tying Daddy's shoe..LOL
Xerxes
OK guys, Smile!!!
frizbeekid
Thats funny stuff See no evil, Hear no evil.
Joshua

It's clear that this is supposed to be some sort of sexual joke but its not funny at all