King Lear

Replies
Views
Xerxes
I saw an absolutely glorious production of King Lear starring Derek Jacobi on Saturday, April 30th at BAM. He has always been my favorite Shakespearean actor and he certainly doesn't disappoint in this most challenging role. I believe the play will be at BAM through early June, so if you are in NYC I strongly recommend that you see it. It is a must!

X_
PJT
Sounds great Xerxes. We're so lucky to live in NY and it's nice to know someone else who takes advantage of the cultural bounty NYC has to offer. Next on my list is the Alexander McQueen Exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I heard that Vogue editor Anna Wintour has arranged to have Kate Middleton's wedding dress flown over from England to be included in the exhibit. I can't wait!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Xerxes
PJT,

Yes, you're so right and we are so fortunate here in NYC. Thanks for the tip about the Met. I am a member and will certainly take advantage of it. Stay well.

X_