Celeb with ostomies

In this discussion
Replies
Views
~traci~
Who are the famous ostomates that you know?

Who are the famous ostomates that you know?
~traci~
Dwight Eisenhower - Former US President
...Fred Astaire - actor/dancer
....Barbara Barrie - actress
....Rolf Benirschke - professional US football player/game show host/ConvaTec spokesperson
....Napoleon Bonaparte - world leader and military conqueror
....Marvin Bush - financial advisor and son of former US president
....Al Geiberger - professional golfer - Had to undergone a series of After Colostomy Diets to arrive at one that suited him well.
.....Bob Hope - entertainer/comedian/actor
....Tip O'Neil - US Speaker of the House and Ambassador to Ireland
....William Powell - actor
....Queen Mum (colostomy since 1966)- British royal
....Suzanne Rosenthal - CCFA Founder
....Red Skelton - comedian
....Ed Sullivan - TV host
....Loretta Young - actress
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
someone posted somewhere else on this site Jerry Stiller, but that would have to be confirmed (that he's an ostomate, not that it was posted elsewhere on site)
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mooza
hey sin i read that aswell i suppose if i was famous and i am lololol lucky some australian primenister think not sue AUSSIES BOB whitlam ??? not sure THATS why we pay $40 or $50 dollars a YEAR FOR ANYTHING WE want i think it was a prime minister could be wrong it makes me furious thaT ALL THE people on here HAVE TOO PAY for all pouches and wipes powders and even herina pant belts ects we all free man i wish i could tell our members wat happens outside of AUSTRALIa ey complain about paying to have the supplys posted which is $9.00 Dont get me wrong here is a limit every month but gees we get soooo much anyone want a hand ......If i can get u supplys 4 free s onl;y a mater of postage i will help u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mooza shhhh dont tell anyone xx