H.G. "Oh, the eggs! Sorry, scrambled please."

R.S. "Ow July baycome? Crease?"

H.G. "Crisp will be fine.

R.S. "Okay, an Santos?"

H.G. "What?"

R.S. "Santos. July Santos?"

H.G. "Erm, I don't know, I don't think so."

R.S. "No. Judo one toes?"

H.G. "Look, I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what "judo one toes means."

R.S. "Toes! Toes! Why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow cenglish mopping we bother?"

H.G. "English muffin! I've got it! You were saying toast! Fine. An English muffinn will be fine."

R.S. "We bother?"

H.G. "No. Just put the bother on the side."

R.S."Wad?"

H.G. "I'm sorry, I meant butter. Butter on the side."

R.S. "Copy?"

H.G. "I feel terrible about this but.........."

R.S. "Copy.Copy. Tea, mill,"

H.G. "Coffee! Yes, coffee please, and that's all."

R.S. "One Minnie.Ass rune to nino fee. strangle aches, crease baycome, tossy cenglish moppin we bother honey sigh, an copy. Rye?"

H.G. "Whatever you say."

R.S "Okay. Tendjewberrymud."

H.G. "You're welcome."
gutenberg
OK Tippitop, we forgive you for the DUCK, now we have to start over, ok, it wasn't that bad, Ed.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
hey Gute!

What are we gonna do with her?

You check her meds??
Primeboy
Did you know my wife caught me in bed with another women? I told her, "Honey
harassment nothing to me."
tippitop
Thank you Prime, I try not to worry too much about these two.Every time I post,

they jump in, whether joke is reasonably amusing or not at all.

Not for me to worry about, but do appreciate your support!!

Harrassment, difficult to acheive with me. Been through too much in the real world.

Can't imagine why they allow their fingers to hit the key when they see who's posting!!

We know almost word for word the exact content of their reply!

So I tend to dismiss them. (Not them, am sure they are lovely guys,) but their responses.

Will continue to read and enjoy the posts on here and maybe even continue with my particular

brand of corn!!

Primeboy, thankyou so much,

Hope I am not irritating any other ostomates, let me know if so.

Keep well

Much love,

Tippitopx

I

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
Tippitop if I thought for one second my comebacks were irritating you in any way, I would cease commenting on your posts, if I didn't get a smile or a kick out of them, then I wouldn't respond at all, I really believe you know this and are playing along, If I'm wrong, let me know, Please, Ed ;
tippitop
Gut,
No am not at all attention seeking or playing along,

just enjoy reading and submitting, tis all.

Tx
nogutz
Maybe there the stoma's of this site
jandap
Northumberland eh!. I just love Amble, the three fish and chip shops; top, middle and Charlies. The fishing boats, kipper smoking sheds, coal fires and the friendly people. I wonder if the dolphin still swims near the harbour? The river Croquet, salmon fishing at night. Alnwick and the castle. Oh! happy days.
tippitop
Hello Jandap,

Love your posts.

Nothing has changed here except for the Harry Potter film-makers

they take over Alnwick !

If you ever are up here again, contact us, you would be so welcome.

Much love,

Tippitopx
gutenberg
Of course you've read all of tippitops posts? (there the stomas) did you mean (they're)

Once I figured out the bad grammar I thought I'd give you a chance to redeem yourself, I have randomly copied and pasted some of those grievous replys to tippitops posts, maybe you will be good enough to grade them on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst.

TIPPITOP
I don't have any ideas about your condition and you said no prayers
So I will honor your request and just say that not only me,
but many others will be thinking about you as you get this delima solved.
No one tells a screwed up joke like you Darlin', get well soon.Jack
You're getting there tippitop, you're getting there, good one Tippitop
Am trying Gutt!!
Tx
Good for you TIPPI,
I agree with ED, see we knew you could do it
uh,uh, no siree!, not me, not in a million years,
one of you other guys reply to ths!!
Grrrrreeeeeaaatttt, Ed
Excellent Tippitop, a Winner fer sure!!! Ed
Tippitop, there's no such thing as a bad pun, hah, cute. Ed
Hey tippitop, I've never played golf but appreciate this joke. Say no more, Ed
Tippitop, I had apple juice coming out my nose, funny, Ed
hey Gute,

She done it again
----------------
Right on Jack, and oh so well.
-----------------------------
Now that Tippi is a joke I understand, I am a little dense when it comes to some of your others! Hey but what does that say about me???? Don't wanta know
eddie
Past Member
TIPPI,

I, like My buddy, Gute, am so sorry if I or we offended you or your sense of humor.

Certainly not you personally. I is refreshing the way you present your funnies.

If the little rib poking botherd you, don't worry any more.

Speaking for myself, no more rib poking!

I don't recall you or anyone else saying anything before to day.

Rest assured..................

Jacksprat
nogutz
OK Ed my grammar is not the best I see. I do apologize For my comment .was out of line ,I can see now. A case of foot in mouth. Thought I was in "just for laughs" I too will try to whatch what I write on site. point taken
gutenberg
NOGUTS: I thank you for your response,I think we all at times manage to put our foot in the mouth, still beats putting a stoma there though. Ed
Past Member
Gute,

I agree with you!
KennyT
For the life of me I do not understand the need to comment on jokes posted. The whole idea of the thing is to put the joke on here and let people laugh. I don't believe the people who post are looking for kudos as that was not the reasoning behind the post.

If you notice there is more trouble caused by responses. No comment.
Primeboy
If I posted a good joke that made people laugh I would not mind a few kudos or even a few points from Zep. Somehow it seems important to me to know that it made people laugh. Why is that? W. L. Grant once observed: "Shared laughter creates a bond of friendships. When people laugh together, they cease to be young and old, teacher and pupils, worker and boss. They become a single group of human beings."

A positive comment or two from readers validates the sharing and strengthens our relationships.
KennyT
I agree with you somewhat Prime but it appears that responding at times in a negative fashion is not conducive to enjoying the post people have placed. Maybe people need to just read the jokes placed and when they don't tickle their funny bone just shut the hell up.

Oh and no comment is a comment.
Primeboy
There you go. Silence is golden.
Past Member
To all:

If you will recall, this whole thing started when someone hurled an insult at Ed and me.

Ed even posted a list of our comments, none were detrimental.

We both said we were sorry about the misconception.

I suppose that we had taken the premise that we could take certain license with Tippi

because we, or rather I thought of her as "our Tippi" we could tease her but would

figuretively, die protecting her from others.

The no comment post was originally aimed at the other protagonist not Tippi.

To the souls who jumped to her defense With Ed and me, she is as safe as in her mother's arms

I sincerely hope this explains once and for all the whole misconception, about me and Tippi.

As for my postings, I will continue to post as I see fit, (ba spelling and all)

If there is a problem with that, I am sure administration will take care of the situation.
Past Member

There you go!
I posted a comment about just that some time ago. nbsp; nbsp;People like to know if their post are
read.
KennyT
*** Deleted by Admin ***
bes0642
This is supposed to be a site that should be enjoyable to all. Posters or reader's. NOT a bunch of bickering. Come on KIDS! Get it together.
gutenberg
I have never read a sarcastic comment from jack, especially one as sarcastic and annoying as your post above. I have never posted jokes expecting kudos but I get them anyway, even in my Inmail, always complimentary, I guess there is a reason for having a reply component for the Forum Page.
nogutz
I do think that every body has a sense of humor on this site. Just some dont appreciate comments all the time on all the posts, Sometimes one might want to wait a few days or a week or two if they are having problems understanding the post .This will let other bag users a chance too see the challenge in the post from there point of view.

I Do think that if we were to all at say a given time, go change our bags and just start over with some fresh bags. Nice fresh bag always feels better And to understand that there are alot of different personalties on this Site, from all over the world. We are so lucky to live in this time, to have all these tools at our disposal, lets not fudge it up baggets and baggers.

Now every one grab your bag and say "I will try to respect everyone with a bag, weather it be empty or full", we are all in this together. Now lets get back to the bickering
and posting. And get of my back

o gutz or almost none!
tippitop
PLEASE, STOP STOP STOP!!!

I was astonished tonight to the sheer number of responses to
my post.

Everyone means well and am so grateful for those who understood
how patience eventually wore out.

But the problem was mine, this is Just For Laughs remember?

Jack and Gut are not bad people, and only exercise my right to
object to some of their responses by withdrawing.

Am really busy right now with health issues AND moving house.

I hate to see people becoming angry, it is entirely possible
that I am over-sensitive. Whatever, this is for laughs!!

So let's have some!!!

Much love,
Tippitopx
KennyT
No comment to every post from tippi is sarcastic Gute.
Past Member
Kenny,

At the time I was trying to prove a point,

even tho some might think it misguided. All past now.

I am ready to hear some positive comments and JOKES!

How 'bout it guys and gals?
eddie
I am very surprised at the anger at Ed Jack; I understood their comments as positive following Tippi post. I at one time responded also in like manner but my intent was good, I enjoy her sense of humor that's why I posted a comment. I like it when people post comments after a joke or what ever. When nothing is said I wonder am I boring people, or they really don't care about my thoughts. When I read the posts from Kenny, I found them very judgmental and condescending towards Jack Ed. Perhaps I'm wrong, I would like to think so, at one time this site was a lot of fun and several of us would banter back and forth. I now am hesitant to post . I see posts critiquing others spelling typing what ever. I personally can't type or spell worth a hoot but, I am not stupid and cringe when I read these kind of posts. But I don't tell others to stop posting!
Thanks Everyone
eddie
Past Member
Eddie,

you hang in there and keep on posting....you will not get your self into a similar situation as Ed and I. We are seasoned veterans and kinda get a kick out of agravating souls like "you know who". Don't be shy--let her fly!

If it upsets you and I suppose it does, I will calm down a bit, ok?

Don't wanna lose the likes of you!