Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,339 members

SOMEING TO THINK ABOUT......

Past Member
Posted by Past Member, on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 am
To get off the present subject of bashing the USA and it's politico;

I wonder why it is that none of our Aussie friends, ( and to be honest, I thought that we had

always been friends.) and our other friends have not said a single word concerning the

talibon and alqueda moslems, (radic, I say radical moslems, boy!) about them living just to kill

Americans. now, Americans mind you,  not British, French, even Australians.  Even tho they

have been active in Europe.  No sworn statement to kill them all.  Just us and the Isreali's.

Back in WW11 every one hated Hitler, Mouseleni,(?) and Tojo.  Hell most of the free world

didn't even like Marx, Stalin, or even Kreschev,(?)  

But it seems like some countries continue to have fun ridiculing every thing American

Why is this??

whadda ya think Gute??
Reply by KennyT, on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:54 pm
I have no time whatsoever for the TALIBAN or AL QAEDA or the atrocities they carry out. Oh and by the way they have vowed to kill more than just Americans Jack and only last week Australia lost a couple more soldiers over there. One was shot by a MUSLIM we trained.
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:39 pm
I did not mean to imply that you were sympathatic to any of those groups.

I know that Aussies have died beside Americans and I am just as sorry

for them as I am for our g.i.'s.

Wanna bury it......I do

too much that we can agree on.
Reply by KennyT, on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 pm
I agree Jack.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.