Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,240 members

Inspiration Surprise

Posted by three, on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm
Wow ~ I stumbled across this video while looking for something completely different: .
Reply by ron in mich, on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:55 am
hi three i second that wow.   ron in mich
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm
That is indeed amazing and inspirational. A true champ at life in my eyes.
Reply by Primeboy, on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am
Made my day. Thanks!
Reply by Mrs.A, on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:16 am

I love this song, and yes the young man is quite talented. Sad he had such a hard life. I wonder where he is today?

Reply by three, on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:32 am
Mrs.A wrote:

. . . I wonder where he is today?

Here's a link to a "Wikipedian" answer for your question Mrs.A:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Sung-bong

Reply by Mrs.A, on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Three,

Thank you, that was a good read. He surely is blessed with a wonderful voice. I won't say much else so if anyone would like to read the information as well I won't spoil anything wink.

Reply by christiesdad, on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:18 am
Primeboy wrote:
Made my day. Thanks!

hey Prime,

Hope all is well with you and who ever is still in th room.  I have had some health issues lately along with that time of life when loved ones seem to pass on at a quicker rate,  if you know what I mean.  I decided to visit just to say hello.  I will try to come around more and stay in touch.  Stay well, old friend.

Jack, (Christiesdad)

Reply by Primeboy, on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi Jack. I hope you will be visiting us more frequently, and good luck with your health issues. If my medicine cabinet could talk, it would say, "Get an extension." It's always something. Still, we just got back from the Jersey Shore and enjoyed a few days in the sun pacing up and down a great boardwalk. I am grateful for many of the things I once took for granted. Every day is a plus. Be well.

John (aka PB)

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.