Wonderful

In this discussion
Replies
Views
KennyT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRHgk6niIc feature=channel_video_title

A friend posted this elsewhere and I wanted to share it here. Even if you don't surf it is impressive.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mooza
wow KT i am into watchin monster surfing but this clip was totaly wonderful yep you said it WONDERFUL relaxing song sucked though but otherwise ..

great clip......Thanx mooxa who ca boogee board just lolololol ..The surf up at Queendsland just killed me that Washing machine where is up where is down being kept under the wave RUINED surf beaches for me ..... mooza xx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
Great clip KT, this is my fave "beach" music that reminds me of younger days at Torquay and Bells Beach.
mooza
Aussie GIRL you went to bells? beach did you live in melbourne and did you try surfing lol i did wasnt a nice look more beached whale look4 meeee hahahahah Bells was great sorry is and all along the great ocean road ..mooza I liked lorne more sedate until i got there lolol