Replies
Views
Past Member
You naughty boy !!!! ........

Very cute and probably pretty accurate...LOL
BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Gus
hahaha thats a classic. good one mate.

Husband and wife. are in the bedroom while shie gets ready for bingo.. Hubby is sitting there drinking his second cold beer when the wife asks the question all men dread, "does this dress make my bum look big"she asks. Hubby replies honestly hell woman it loooks like a 2 burner bbq.

Later that night while they are in bed, hubby taps his wife on the bum and says, I'm feeling a bit frisky, weve had a good day how about some nooky.

His wife replies "No I'm not in the mood, besides whats the point of firing up a 2 burner bbq for half a sausage"!

Courtesy of the old fella as seen on Australias got Talent.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
gutenberg
Good one Steve, man its nice to see you back on the boards again, I think it must be trying at times after all you went through and come back ready to take on the world in a way where you will be very familiar and have the empathy for your chosen career, and we all know what a bit of humor can do for the body and we know you're well equipped to handle that part with the greatest of ease. Remember we're all rooting for ya mate, Ed
Past Member
"Good one", Gus
BEG