Antistomite

In this discussion
Replies
Views
kbd
I was telling my wife about eating marshmallows to slow down the bowel before ostomy changes. Regarding slowing down the bowel she asked me: Will that work for regular people too? Yes, she said "regular", non-stoma people. As you might imagine, I gave her a very hard time about that. I told her: I did not know you were a prejudice antistomite!
KBD
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
I agree whole heartedly with your wife....Regular people are just that..."REGULAR", we ostomates are "SPECIAL".......LOL
BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Gus
Shame on her hahahaha
kbd
Thanks BEG! I will tell her that.
I've also told her that she can no longer say: I will kick your ass, or shove it up your butt, or I will put my foot up your butt, because I no longer have one I told her I'm actually an Alien from another planet and we don't have butt holes.
KBD
eddie
This reminds me of a ER Doctor wanted to admit a patirent Now!,I didn't have 1 empty bed told him so he looked at me and said well I suggest you eat some paper clips and toothpicks and shit me one, I promply said Doc you forgot I don't have an asshole anymore, shut him up Hee! Hee!
eddie

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
kbd
LOL!